John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see it, to be honest mate.

Davo is a pretty well respected ITK for Everton, but it's a bit much to think he knows more about this than any other source and nobody else has suggested anything about £50m.

Of course, there's always add ons...

I also read on that site that Barnsley have a 15% sell on clause and Everton trying to get us to pay it....so total cost might be 50mil to Everton and 7-8mil to Barnsley if the rumours are true!

And how exactly do we know that he isn't on the right level? He's never played a competitive match for us. People are writing him off based on one performance where he was no worse than the best CB in the league last season. Issue is that we have no patience with defenders. We didn't have patience with Boateng and we didn't have patience with Savic and both players have excelled since. Let's give Denayer a real chance before writing him off.
I'm not writing him off i'm saying he has never kicked a ball for us but everyone treats him like the messiah and saying he is better than what we have which is ridiculous

I'm not writing him off i'm saying he has never kicked a ball for us but everyone treats him like the messiah and saying he is better than what we have which is ridiculous

No one is saying he's the next great CB of world football. What I am saying is let's give him a chance because there isn't 50M+ difference between him and Stones and he could easily be just as good as Stones.

No one is saying he's the next great CB of world football. What I am saying is let's give him a chance because there isn't 50M+ difference between him and Stones and he could easily be just as good as Stones.
Pep is giving him a chance right now on tour,you didn't get the gist of my original post

Pep is giving him a chance right now on tour,you didn't get the gist of my original post

And I hope he impresses, I'm focusing more on posters writing him off and claiming he's not 'on the right level' based on such a limited sample. He's proven he's an immensely talented CB and I don't see a world of difference between him and Stones.

What's nice to see on that forum is how highly they all rate him. Not a single one of them saying he isn't worth it, they are all gutted he's going and love him.

What's nice to see on that forum is how highly they all rate him. Not a single one of them saying he isn't worth it, they are all gutted he's going and love him.
I don't go on other teams forums but I'm guessing there's a hint of sarcasm there? Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.