John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Everton being childish? Is Juventus being childish with Pogba as well? Was Wolfsburg last year with KdB? To me it's simple. They have contracted a player we want so they can ask what they want. Us moaning about that seems more childish to me. If Pep think Stones is thát important City should pay up. Stones has done his part and stated he wants to go. That is why Everton listens to our offer otherwise making a bid would be useless.
This. Some of our fans have some twisted logic. Everton doesn't have to acquiesce to our bid. They have their valuation and they are within their rights to stick to it.

Just like we are within ours to walk away if we don't rate the player at that price.

Personally, I want Stones but will be ok with walking away. At this point both teams are being hurt. City doesn't have the player it wants to gel, and Everton has a player on its roster who clearly wants out. In the end he'll be a professional and play the season for them. But you can expect a similar saga next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.