John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's your man...

With him starting tonight though I can't see him signing tomorrow.

In fact I'd say there's some way to go still.

I agree mate, does seem there's some way to go! I think this one is the most important to get done this summer!

By Alex Taylor

Manchester City have had a £37.7million bid rejected by Roma for Arsenal target Kostas Manolas, according to a reliable journalist.

Gazzetta dello Sport writer and transfer guru Emanuele Giulianelli claims that Pep Guardiola’s side have been knocked back in their first move for the centre-back.

By Alex Taylor

Manchester City have had a £37.7million bid rejected by Roma for Arsenal target Kostas Manolas, according to a reliable journalist.

Gazzetta dello Sport writer and transfer guru Emanuele Giulianelli claims that Pep Guardiola’s side have been knocked back in their first move for the centre-back.
That journalist is not reliable at all. He literally makes stuff up. Said in April that Busquets was coming here...

By Alex Taylor

If it was true(not sure it is) it would seem to imply we not willing to offer more for Stones and moving onto another target? Manolas, Bonucci, Laporte, Stones?...clearly this is one of Pep's biggest concerns this transfer window. Why are we having so much difficulty filling one of our biggest needs (CB) this summer?

If it was true(not sure it is) it would seem to imply we not willing to offer more for Stones and moving onto another target? Manolas, Bonucci, Laporte, Stones?...clearly this is one of Pep's biggest concerns this transfer window. Why are we having so much difficulty filling one of our biggest needs (CB) this summer?

Still plenty of time (hopefully)

Hazard a guess we arnt offering what the selling team wants

I wonder if pep has seen enough of tossin to see he could make the grade. Maybe we don't. Need stones but a more experienced player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.