John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how involving him benefits their preparation for the season.
Unless they literally have no other centre halves availabile and are awaiting an incoming player themselves?

what do you expect him to do. he has told them he wants to join us?
How about handing in a transfer request like he did last season? I'm not saying that will mean he automatically joins us but it actually shows us that he wants the move badly.

Good to see him get 90 but overall he had a poor game. Hopefully just pre season rust but he didn't look comfortable at all. Perhaps the effects of playing for a team he no longer wants to play for.

I want him to sign for us more than any of the other signings so far, think he could be a huge player for us.

He wasn't great tonight made a couple of mistakes that in a real game might have led to them conceeding.

This lad isn't worth £50m imo, if we wait 35 months we can get him for nothing and he'll still be a youngster in the grand scheme of things.

However if Pep wants him that badly then I suppose we are going to have to close the deal.

So is it a week to sign him in time for Sunderland?

And yes, I'm aware if he does sign it will be for more than that one game...

He wasn't great tonight made a couple of mistakes that in a real game might have led to them conceeding.

This lad isn't worth £50m imo, if we wait 35 months we can get him for nothing and he'll still be a youngster in the grand scheme of things.

However if Pep wants him that badly then I suppose we are going to have to close the deal.

You think we should wait for 3 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.