John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I do believe you're trolling.

You forget where we were before and after he missed seven league games. Ffs.

So yes, it could be argued he really WAS the difference. Especially in finishing top of the CL group with the last gasp goal and how that worked out with a run to the semis.

No, he was one player who came in & played well. We arguably had our best form before he arrived. But that wasn't his fault as he wasn't enough to change everything, nor would Stones be.

It's a team game & if we are going to succeed, we'll do it without Stones, or DeBruyne for that matter, should either get injured. They would be part of a team under a great manager.

Are you under the impression that Pep/Txiki always get it right when they sign players, defenders in particular ?

That appears to be the argument of you & many others. That it's stupid to even question it.

I think with the best manager finally at our club I think we'll get most of the decisions right so yes.

I can probably count on one hand the amount of signings Pep's got wrong in the past 8 years of his managerial career so in my eyes there's a pretty good chance he'll get most of his decisions right, especially when it comes to youngsters

I think with the best manager finally at our club I think we'll get most of the decisions right so yes.

I can probably count on one hand the amount of signings Pep's got wrong in the past 8 years of his managerial career so in my eyes there's a pretty good chance he'll get most of his decisions right, especially when it comes to youngsters

I imagine/hope you are right, but he & Txiki have had plenty of players that aren't. Just because they look at signing someone, doesn't mean it can't be questioned.

No I don't and neither do you,don't start with me because your losing the battle with Kneville
I'm losing nothing with anyone. And I'm not 'starting' with you. I'm pointing out how wrong you clearly are. Read Pep Confidential. Educate yourself. Especially if you think Pep signs players off YouTube compilations. Same goes with Gabriel Jesus, I mean, you haven't watched him play, save for maybe a game last night, so Pep can't have watched him either.

Who do you think sanctioned Sterling and KDB last year? Why do you think KDB chose City as opposed to Bayern?

My point is we have seen him play,arguably more than Pep has,and although I'm not involved in players transfer fees as a job,50m for this lad is far far too expensive,from what we have seen,but to contradict myself slightly,this is what you have to pay I suppose for Englishmen.................oh but wait,didn't Arsenal just pay Bolton a few pence for a young English centre half..Rob Holding

Really?! Do you know ANYTHING about our new manager and his attention to detail?

My point is we have seen him play,arguably more than Pep has,and although I'm not involved in players transfer fees as a job,50m for this lad is far far too expensive,from what we have seen,but to contradict myself slightly,this is what you have to pay I suppose for Englishmen.................oh but wait,didn't Arsenal just pay Bolton a few pence for a young English centre half..Rob Holding

Yup totally agree mate, the price is high but that's today's market unfortunately.

And holding's just a shit tosin so I wouldn't worry about it ;-)

No, he was one player who came in & played well. We arguably had our best form before he arrived. But that wasn't his fault as he wasn't enough to change everything, nor would Stones be.

It's a team game & if we are going to succeed, we'll do it without Stones, or DeBruyne for that matter, should either get injured. They would be part of a team under a great manager.
Where were we before and after KDB's injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.