John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly he made the difference..
Now I do believe you're trolling.

You forget where we were before and after he missed seven league games. Ffs.

So yes, it could be argued he really WAS the difference. Especially in finishing top of the CL group with the last gasp goal and how that worked out with a run to the semis.

I don't know what your point is here mate but before pique joined Barca he played 12 games in 4 years...the rest is history

My point is we have seen him play,arguably more than Pep has,and although I'm not involved in players transfer fees as a job,50m for this lad is far far too expensive,from what we have seen,but to contradict myself slightly,this is what you have to pay I suppose for Englishmen.................oh but wait,didn't Arsenal just pay Bolton a few pence for a young English centre half..Rob Holding

How has the season been risked?

Going back to KDB, were City not arsed about him either?

See you are dumbing down again.

Nobody has said City are 'not arsed' just that they do not see it as so important that they can't haggle over the money.

I shouldn't have to spell this out as it's already been explained, as were my comments re stats.

See you are dumbing down again.

Nobody has said City are 'not arsed' just that they do not see it as so important that they can't haggle over the money.

I shouldn't have to spell this out as it's already been explained, as were my comments re stats.

You may wish to read this then

But I would never risk the season on one who is 'essential'. But he isn't, so I'm not arsed & it appears City aren't worried either.

And that is bollocks as well,and you know it,has he been out of work for last year sat at home with his Sky subscription just watching Prem games all the time,has he fuck,he's been working
You think he relies on Sky?

Jesus H Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.