John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a risk but I'd let it go to the wire. If Everton don't want to sell for less than 40 then we should walk away and go with Tosin. Yes it's a risk to have injury prone/untested centre backs for the season but I'd rather take that gamble on tosin as bald up to who we have rather than overpay on another centre back.

Well it's upto Pep as far as I'm concerned. If he wants to gamble 50 mil then fine.

But that's what it is, a great big enormous gamble. He may become fantastic or never actually get any better. Right now, all 3 of our senior defenders are better than him.

Well it's upto Pep as far as I'm concerned. If he wants to gamble 50 mil then fine.

But that's what it is, a great big enormous gamble. He may become fantastic or never actually get any better. Right now, all 3 of our senior defenders are better than him.
Better at defending yes, but not with the ball... If we're going to play a high line & 65% with the ball we need him or someone similar. With Mangala it just wont work

Maybe it's a risk but I'd let it go to the wire. If Everton don't want to sell for less than 40 then we should walk away and go with Tosin. Yes it's a risk to have injury prone/untested centre backs for the season but I'd rather take that gamble on tosin as back up to who we have rather than overpay on another centre back.
Tosin is 5th choice, stones would have to go straight into the team at £40m

Tosin is 5th choice, stones would have to go straight into the team at £40m

I don't think anyone goes straight into the team with Pep at the helm. People play or at least keep their place out of merit.

I agree tosin will be be back up but I referenced him because he's obviously homegrown. My point being I'd rather sell Mangala and go with Kompany Otamendi Tosin and Denayer as our CBs than overpay for Stones and have Tosin pushed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.