John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mistake is not being available to play, when playing Stones has been sent off less and given less penalties away than most City defenders, generally considered easily identifiable vital mistakes, I do not disagree with anybody washing their hands of him, but lets get someone in first see the improvement and judge then
Garcia is better already

Garcia is better already
Garcia will get eaten alive, both young CB need to go on loan next year to prove they are a first team players and can last 90 minutes week in week out, personally i would go for Milenkovic from Fiorentina, Konate from Red Bull, or Upamecano from Red Bull, who ever we get must have the capability to oust Stones, putting Garcia in would weaken us for years

Selling Stones for 50m and buying someone like Upamecano for the same price would one of the best deals in modern time

Selling Stones for 50m and buying someone like Upamecano for the same price would one of the best deals in modern time

There's no way Arsenal are going as high as 50m for Stones. This is the club that offered 40 million plus a pound for Luis Suarez at his peak.

teamtalk is on par with caughtoffside in terms of source. Bit weird that the twitter account is even tweeting rumours from that source.

Quite a few on this thread seem happy for JS to be moved on , I wonder if Pep feels the same.

It feels like he is drinking in the last chance saloon - not sure how much his injuries have affected his performances . I want him to get his game together personally but not sure how much his confidence levels are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.