John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we not got rid of him yet? Or has he regressed so far that no one wants him. We must be paying a fortune every week to players who never play anymore.

Of course people would want him.

There are hardly any cbs worth shit, in the whole of the Premier League. Stones was England's no1 cb not long ago.

Eric Dier? Do me a fucking favour. Mourinho would have Stones in a heartbeat.

We could easily get Stones out, by asking a low transfer fee.

If he stays, it's because we want him.

Always rated John but have been told by a friend of a friend who's family live next door to his that he was always a sound young man but that when he moved to City he became Billy big bollocks and changed completely, Hope he sorts it out but to much to young always dangerous.

Of course people would want him.

There are hardly any cbs worth shit, in the whole of the Premier League. Stones was England's no1 cb not long ago.

Eric Dier? Do me a fucking favour. Mourinho would have Stones in a heartbeat.

We could easily get Stones out, by asking a low transfer fee.

If he stays, it's because we want him.
At this stage he's unlikely to play for us much if at all. I agree Dier is shit all right. Stones has been a huge disappointment for me. He looked the part but never save the odd highlight lived up to it.

At this stage he's unlikely to play for us much if at all. I agree Dier is shit all right. Stones has been a huge disappointment for me. He looked the part but never save the odd highlight lived up to it.

He was great for us over a period of time but is prone to a random fuckup. Laporte is too.

Something has gone wrong with him. If the manager doesn't think he can fix it & use him, then he should already have ordered Txiki to get rid & replace him. We can afford to do it & take a hit, if need be.

If he stays, it's down to Pep.

And therefore it's down to Pep, to use him, otherwise he's fucked up, by keeping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.