John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long season, lots of games to get through. He will feature plenty I think over the next 50+ games.

I still think Stones can be a player but the injuries/personal problems are taking their toll on that hope.He's also probably 4th choice now,which will obviously impact his opportunity to find consistency.

I definitely saw a different future when he signed.

I still think Stones can be a player but the injuries/personal problems are taking their toll on that hope.He's also probably 4th choice now,which will obviously impact his opportunity to find consistency.

I definitely saw a different future when he signed.

his ex Mrs has just bought next to one I rent out. Let’s just say she is not his biggest fan.

You have to question why Stones stuck around this summer.

Laporte and Ake out injured and Garcia, a player who doesn’t even want to be here, still starts ahead of him.

Nobody will offer him close to what City are paying.

He could be thinking/backing himself to get through to Jan, Garcia might be (should be) gone and then he is back in as 4th choice, with the injury situation then he probably feels like he can get 20-30 games still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.