John Terry Being Looked After?

dw7 said:
Blue2112 said:
Those were the words of my daughter and maybe I didn't convey that very well as I was explaining what my youngest daughter (16) had said to me after watching Tevez square up to him and for a fleeting moment she thought Terry looked like he was choked up and she said it shouldn't turn into a bullying episode by everyone (as in the media etc) as obviously his own world is falling apart despite what may appear on the face of it in public. Don't think I trivialised his actions one bit.

i wonder will your daughter say the same in 10/20 years time if it happens to her i fucking doubt it very much

FFS I despair, she's 16 and made a comment based on the look on Terry's face and to be fair I think her comment about the episode not turning into him being bullied as his own personal life is probably in tatters has an element of truth, quite rightly his actions have fucked him up and he'll be scarred for a long time to come. Like I said she's 16 and airing her views, its how one develops through life and I'm pleased she has the confidence to offer her views rightly or wrongly, its how you learn from it. I doubt for one minute she thinks he's some fucking cockney wide boy hero. I suppose you've gone through life without never making a comment where you might have needed some guidance or some advice to learn from, not that she does in this case because she already knows he's a twat but she also has the intelligence to realise that he also has issues to address because of the consequence of his own actions.

John Terry's new sponsor launches its ad campaign:

justdesserts.jpg

deserves every bit of flack aimed at him imo, i remember when city were linked with him late in the summer, he was given a pay rise to keep him at chelsea as it seemed he was agonising over joining us..in reality i suspect he had been found out ..as it had not been publicised..he had no qualms about lining his pockets even further, if only chelsea knew then, what they know now. looking at him yesterday he was realy shitting a brick all game, ran like a woman, looked second division material at best.. doesn't deserve to be involved with england on current form. (if it was down to me he would be excluded full stop).

Blue2112 said:
dw7 said:
i wonder will your daughter say the same in 10/20 years time if it happens to her i fucking doubt it very much

FFS I despair, she's 16 and made a comment based on the look on Terry's face and to be fair I think her comment about the episode not turning into him being bullied as his own personal life is probably in tatters has an element of truth, quite rightly his actions have fucked him up and he'll be scarred for a long time to come. Like I said she's 16 and airing her views, its how one develops through life and I'm pleased she has the confidence to offer her views rightly or wrongly, its how you learn from it. I doubt for one minute she thinks he's some fucking cockney wide boy hero. I suppose you've gone through life without never making a comment where you might have needed some guidance or some advice to learn from, not that she does in this case because she already knows he's a twat but she also has the intelligence to realise that he also has issues to address because of the consequence of his own actions.

Mate, she's 16, fuck what everybody else thinks and be thankful that you have a daughter that has a sense of perspective. In today's world, that is more valuable than a winning lottery ticket. I'd be quite pleased with my daughter for saying that and being able to recognise the bigger picture outside of the tabloids, and Hollyoaks. Well played her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.