John Terry can lift Champions League trophy if Chelsea win

dazdon

John Terry can lift Champions League trophy if Chelsea win final

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17860112" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17860112</a>

I hate the rags scum BUT even worse than them is this man.
The fact that a person, currently on bail awaiting a trial relating to a racist football incident, someone that sold his private (provided free by the F.A) Wembley box against all the rules and currently banned from playing in the final after a snidey little bully boy foul can go on to the pitch and lift the trophy lowers the game to the gutter.

If Chelsea do win, i see they would qualify for next year's Champions League at the expense of the 4th placed team(probably Newcatle or Spurs). Which team would have to go into the play-offs and which team would automatically qualify for the group stage?

But he won't be fookin playing...... A hollow celebration it would be.

If the clown has anything about him,he'll take a back seat that night and let the Captain on the night do the honours should they have success.Somehow i can't see the twat doing that though.....

John Terry you're a cnut.

FantasyIreland said:
But he won't be fookin playing...... A hollow celebration it would be.

If the clown has anything about him,he'll take a back seat that night and let the Captain on the night do the honours should they have success.Somehow i can't see the twat doing that though.....

John Terry you're a cnut.

Asking a lot of Mr Chelsea.

Durham on Talksport has just asked what will he wear , a suit or the Kit if he lifts the Cup

He's Chelseas captain, been there best player for years, showed more passion than any other player and they would be nowhere near the final if it wasnt for him so of corse he deserves to lift the trophy.

Markt85 said:
He's Chelseas captain, been there best player for years, showed more passion than any other player and they would be nowhere near the final if it wasnt for him so of corse he deserves to lift the trophy.

Sold guided tours of the training ground and after Cahill went got a red for violent conduct , then lied about about it , Club Captain ,why not act like one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.