Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's
071217_pam.jpg

itn_news_1983b.jpg

pamela_sue_martin_gallery_1.jpg

?

Enquiring minds want to know.

I think there could be something in the morning, the milan game is at 2am and i heard there will be a press conference after. Then i will truly be able to say 'whats the story morning glory' and mean it.

bluejonny94 said:
I think there could be something in the morning, the milan game is at 2am and i heard there will be a press conference after. Then i will truly be able to say 'whats the story morning glory' and mean it.

any links fella ???? or a channel its on so i can try n find 1 tnx ;)

citychief said:
bluejonny94 said:

Sorry, just saw on the beeb its on at 2, but im going to bed praying for a bit of yellow bar magic in the morning!

bluejonny94 said:
citychief said:

Sorry, just saw on the beeb its on at 2, but im going to bed praying for a bit of yellow bar magic in the morning!

thanks anyway think i will stay up for it fingers toes and anything else will be firmly crossed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.