John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
citychief said:
bluejonny94 said:
Sorry, just saw on the beeb its on at 2, but im going to bed praying for a bit of yellow bar magic in the morning!

thanks anyway think i will stay up for it fingers toes and anything else will be firmly crossed. ;)

It's on Chelsea TV, only know because of Sky advertising the "Special One" meeting Chelsea earlier in the week, assume this one is on too, so there should be a stream decent enough on myp2p. Just check after kick off and someone should have put a link up there. But seriously doubt the press conference, if there is one, will be part of the program, so you would waste over an hour of your life watching the chavs for no reason lol.

Timbobs said:
citychief said:
thanks anyway think i will stay up for it fingers toes and anything else will be firmly crossed. ;)

It's on Chelsea TV, only know because of Sky advertising the "Special One" meeting Chelsea earlier in the week, assume this one is on too, so there should be a stream decent enough on myp2p. Just check after kick off and someone should have put a link up there. But seriously doubt the press conference, if there is one, will be part of the program, so you would waste over an hour of your life watching the chavs for no reason lol.

got a yank mate just gonna see if he knows any links for the full thing inc press con , my first thought was myp2p but like you said its unlikely they will show the press con aswell but thanks for the info if my mate has any links i will post it on here.

citychief said:
Timbobs said:

got a yank mate just gonna see if he knows any links for the full thing inc press con , my first thought was myp2p but like you said its unlikely they will show the press con aswell but thanks for the info if my mate has any links i will post it on here.

don't you guys know yet that the best place for streams is <a class="postlink" href="http://atdhe.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://atdhe.net</a>

They have EVERYTHING

Sopcast link, very good picture.
<a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/6099" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/6099</a>

Might be last match for Terry in Chelski's shirt as well. Enjoy. :)

I'm watching right now.. after the game, if there's a press conf i'll update.. but this is ESPN, once the game is over, my money's on them cutting away to go talk about american football or baseball... but if anything is said.. i'll have it on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.