John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
With ancelotti coming out last night and telling the fans to trust him, John terry will be staying, it would not bode well for him to actually leave now, the chelsea fans would lose faith and trust in the manager also immediately and he's only been in post for 3 weeks. i think maybe this one is heading towards terry staying now, when i was 60/40 him coming due to terry himself saying nothing.

i myself would however be more than happy to jus sign lescott and play him with onouha.

maybe take toure (kolo) and how good did yaya look last night, maybe a cheeky bid for him in jan, can play centre back or centre mid?!

If Terry were to stay, I can't see it being announced until they return to London. As you say Ancelotti would look really stupid if Terry did leave now. I guess we are all going to have to wait a little bit longer.

Ancelotti is a tool - he was used and abused by Berlosconi - and thats why RA wanted him. Chelsea know Terry is tempted by our offer and they are using every tactic going to make it harder for him to leave. Ancelotti is being fed these lines and like the drip he is - he is repeating them in public. Ancelotti will look a prick on an ongoing basis - but that is exactly why he is in the job - it just so happens he is a good coach but Roman wanted for his puppet qualities. If Roman wanted the very best Manager for Chelsea - he had him a few years back but fired him because he couldn't control him. We are still in the running for Terry, we may not get him but we will damage Chelsea and the Abramovich regime big time whatever happens.

nmc said:
Ancelotti is a tool - he was used and abused by Berlosconi - and thats why RA wanted him. Chelsea know Terry is tempted by our offer and they are using every tactic going to make it harder for him to leave. Ancelotti is being fed these lines and like the drip he is - he is repeating them in public. Ancelotti will look a prick on an ongoing basis - but that is exactly why he is in the job - it just so happens he is a good coach but Roman wanted for his puppet qualities. If Roman wanted the very best Manager for Chelsea - he had him a few years back but fired him because he couldn't control him. We are still in the running for Terry, we may not get him but we will damage Chelsea and the Abramovich regime big time whatever happens.
agree with alot of that! he is a massive yes man, everyone knows roman does the hiring and the fireing, this imo is chelsea tryin to make it look impossible for jt to leave, its putting all the pressure on him to force the issue, chelsea doing things this way have been able to make the fans thing that there doing everything possible to keep him, but having said that ancelotti seemed very bullish at the press conference when he told people terry is staying and to trust him, even if you are a massive yes man, that would have been the most foolish thing you could say if there is even a glimmer that terry could be off. either way this hole saga is tedious now

nmc said:

Totally agree with this. I actually don't think Ancelotti is that bothered about looking a fool. He looked a complete idiot loads of time at Milan most notably when he said he would "100%" be AC Milan manager next season and then 5 days later he's the new Chelsea manager. What a spectacular lie ... unless of course you think that Chelsea came in and tied the deal up in 5 days.

I just wish JT would come out and state his intentions - Its beginning to get boring now.

Also why havent City set a deadline to force the issue and prevent us being shunned?

We do need Central Defenders to strenthen our squad and make us a serious challenger for top four.

just a quick question .
does anybody know if jt would be able to leave on a webster ruling as from monday 27th.
this was mentioned few weeks back and it seems the date is fast approaching .

handy andys rocket said:
just a quick question .
does anybody know if jt would be able to leave on a webster ruling as from monday 27th.
this was mentioned few weeks back and it seems the date is fast approaching .

WHAT THE FOKS A WEBSTER RULING,,LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.