John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
Hope the article is bullshit. Rather have none of them than spend £100m plus Onuoha for the three.

In fact if any of the deals include Onuoha Fi'd look elsewhere.

Give it a fuckin rest, id have any of them in place of Onuoha. I dont get it, up until February, Onuoha's City career had been poor, in CB and RB positions. You would watch him in games and see his potential with his pace etc but he was crap. Yes, 2nd half of last season he played well but does this all of a sudden make him our star player? I dont think so, and if sacrificing him means bringing any of JT, JL or Kolo to the club, then so be it.

Manci7y said:
Why do some think that when Hughes says ned is going nowhere, he isn't going, yet when ancelotti say terry isn't going people still think we will sign him?

More to do with the player himself. The word is Terry is interested yet for Onuoha to leave it would purely be down to the managers decision to sell him.

Project said:
And another one

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1202202/Terry-close-Eastlands-mega-deal-Adebayor-insists-Chelsea-skipper-join-Man-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html</a>

Manchester City last night edged closer to signing England and Chelsea captain John Terry for a British record transfer fee of £35million. And City's most recent signing, £25m striker Emmanuel Adebayor, said he believed Terry would follow him to Eastlands. Adebayor said: 'I think there is a big possibility John will join us.

'People didn't believe six months ago that Carlos Tevez or myself would be playing here. We have come to Manchester City to be THE big team. Why shouldn't John be persuaded to come here, too?'

New Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has staked his credibility on Terry staying at Stamford Bridge and resisting the temptation to double his £135,000-a-week wages by moving to City. Terry's refusal again yesterday to commit himself publicly to Chelsea has strengthened City's confidence that he will return to England this week with an open mind, despite Chelsea trying to force him to declare his intentions.

But Ancelotti, speaking in the United States after Chelsea had defeated his former club AC Milan 2-1 with goals by Didier Drogba and £18m debutant Yuri Zhirkov, said: 'For sure, Terry will stay at Chelsea. We have never had a problem. You have to have trust in me.'

Moments later Terry left the M and T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, where Chelsea fans had displayed banners reading 'JT Captain Leader Legend' and 'JT Please Stay', without offering as much as a word about his future.

Chelsea appear confident Terry will not risk ruining his reputation as 'Mr Chelsea' by asking for a transfer, which is the only way they would allow him to leave. A source close to Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich said: 'I think he will stay.'

And Drogba, asked if he would take over as captain if Terry departed, insisted: 'He's not going to leave. He's our captain. There's only one captain.'

But City think Chelsea's attempts to force Terry into a corner could backfire and regard his failure to talk throughout the team's pre-season tour of America as a sign he wants to investigate further the prospect of moving to the north-west.

After a third and final World Football Challenge match in Dallas early tomorrow morning against Mexican side Club America, Chelsea return home with less than two weeks to go before the Community Shield against champions Manchester United.

It is unthinkable that Terry would be allowed to go into that game without having reached a decision, and the situation is expected to be resolved before Saturday's friendly at Reading.

Fuck me.

S.E.H said:
moomba said:
Hope the article is bullshit. Rather have none of them than spend £100m plus Onuoha for the three.

Give it a fuckin rest, id have any of them in place of Onuoha. I dont get it, up until February, Onuoha's City career had been poor, in CB and RB positions. You would watch him in games and see his potential with his pace etc but he was crap. Yes, 2nd half of last season he played well but does this all of a sudden make him our star player? I dont think so, and if sacrificing him means bringing any of JT, JL or Kolo to the club, then so be it.

Run for the hills

S.E.H said:
moomba said:

I completey understand wanting to keep Ned. He's a top guy, one of our own, a blue and an excellent prospect.. So there is no need to belittle him. That said if I was given the choice of Lescott + Terry + Kolo with Ned going the other way i'd take it, as much as I love the guy.

However it should never really come to that. The only way selling Ned makes any kind of sense is if all 3 of them players were to come in and it was in exchange for Lescott. And in that situation i'd rather just have Kolo + Terry + Ned.

FUCK THAT

Terry - 29 fucked back and mercenary mother fucker.

Lescott - Fucked Knees - £20 + million + Nedum + Jo on loan and cheap I would rather have nedum

Toure - Shit since he got Malaria

I would rather keep a home grown player that has the potential to be a great and in his early 20s.

You can go fuck yourself !

alera said:

FUCK THAT

Terry - 29 fucked back and mercenary mother fucker.

Lescott - Fucked Knees - £20 off million + Nedum I would rather have nedum

Toure - Shit since he got Malaria

I would rather keep a home grown player that has the potential to be a great and in his early 20s. You can go fuck yourself !

Drivel, complete and utter bullshit.

So you wouldn't have Terry, Lescott or Toure but would have Nedum and keep our shite defence?

Give me a break.

lc-mcfc said:
Project said:
And another one

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1202202/Terry-close-Eastlands-mega-deal-Adebayor-insists-Chelsea-skipper-join-Man-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html</a>

Manchester City last night edged closer to signing England and Chelsea captain John Terry for a British record transfer fee of £35million. And City's most recent signing, £25m striker Emmanuel Adebayor, said he believed Terry would follow him to Eastlands. Adebayor said: 'I think there is a big possibility John will join us.

'People didn't believe six months ago that Carlos Tevez or myself would be playing here. We have come to Manchester City to be THE big team. Why shouldn't John be persuaded to come here, too?'

New Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has staked his credibility on Terry staying at Stamford Bridge and resisting the temptation to double his £135,000-a-week wages by moving to City. Terry's refusal again yesterday to commit himself publicly to Chelsea has strengthened City's confidence that he will return to England this week with an open mind, despite Chelsea trying to force him to declare his intentions.

But Ancelotti, speaking in the United States after Chelsea had defeated his former club AC Milan 2-1 with goals by Didier Drogba and £18m debutant Yuri Zhirkov, said: 'For sure, Terry will stay at Chelsea. We have never had a problem. You have to have trust in me.'

Moments later Terry left the M and T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, where Chelsea fans had displayed banners reading 'JT Captain Leader Legend' and 'JT Please Stay', without offering as much as a word about his future.

Chelsea appear confident Terry will not risk ruining his reputation as 'Mr Chelsea' by asking for a transfer, which is the only way they would allow him to leave. A source close to Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich said: 'I think he will stay.'

And Drogba, asked if he would take over as captain if Terry departed, insisted: 'He's not going to leave. He's our captain. There's only one captain.'

But City think Chelsea's attempts to force Terry into a corner could backfire and regard his failure to talk throughout the team's pre-season tour of America as a sign he wants to investigate further the prospect of moving to the north-west.

After a third and final World Football Challenge match in Dallas early tomorrow morning against Mexican side Club America, Chelsea return home with less than two weeks to go before the Community Shield against champions Manchester United.

It is unthinkable that Terry would be allowed to go into that game without having reached a decision, and the situation is expected to be resolved before Saturday's friendly at Reading.

Fuck me.
not whilst theres dogs on the street

S.E.H said:
moomba said:

im sorry but absolute bollocks. onouha has always been a quality player hes just never been over his injury troubles as a youngster, but every time he played for the club, before february as you put it, he was never poor.

i wouldnt have lescott or toure if it meant losing onouha as part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.