John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

We would like to make clear, and will not do so again, that John is not for sale.

I re-read that with my Sky Blue tinted goggles on.

THey wont say it again that he is not for sale. So that means they will sell him if we ask again!

Lets get back in there

I seem to remember back in January someone said John Terry wanted to come to City to be our new Capt'. I can't remember who posted it, but it would make more sense if we had spoken to him and he was happy to come here. Rather than just randomly bidding for a player who is seen to be "Mr Chelsea" and one who's club have absolutely no intention of selling and more importantly, don't need the money.

Hughesey212 said:
johnmc said:
Hughesey212 said:
Im pretty sure SSN stops going out live at around 11pm, it seems to be on a loop on the Through the Night show

They do the days papers at just before 12 tho

Then SSN have no excuse then ha

Some one needs an excuse for that yellow top the presenter has on, its like looking into the fucking sun!

Can't say I am the biggest fan of JT as a player or a person, but I do love the sheer audacity of it.

Be very surprised if we made an offer for him. Just plain daft if we did. He is mr chelsea and is also surgically attached to London.

I am sure he would rather put a bullet in his own head than leave the south and the club he has been at for so long.

Hes on over £100k a week anyway. Completely impossible transfer never going to happen !

Why not go for Calvalho ? Hes not that much older, just as good and they only want £6 million for him. No brainer really. Inter have already said they cant afford more than £6 million for Deco and him due to their wages...

johnmc said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
why would they not keep it in house. i would want to, puts city in a good light

How? It shows we have money, which everyone knows, but we can't spend it.

well we can obv spend it, to announce at this time, not keeping it between the clubs, that we are the boys, and if we want we will bid, lots of other reasons

craig_CTID said:
i fink this would b a great aquisation like some1 said further up no harm in trying well done 2 city its hard 2 believe that were goin in for 1 of the best defenders in the PL but its excitin times n i cant wait for the season just wonder what wil happen now chelsea seem pretty certain that they wont accept any offer

My eyes feel like burning...

HeHeHe

What a wicked web we weave.

Now lets put a bid in for Gerard . Vidic and Fabregas..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.