John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer

Maybe spursmad321 will then come out and say this deal is not dead as it is just Chelsea to try to push the price up. XD

MonsallBlue said:
Chelsea are fuming over something, and I dont just think its a polite enquiry.

Its not the end of this I dont think.

I just hope the club isnt put to the sword in the press. Hopefully just a general Chelsea turn down audacious Terry bid from City type of thing

This, as its been put on the website the media will be able to ask all the questions they want about the bid. Be interesting to see what Mark or Garry have to say.

MonsallBlue said:
Chelsea are fuming over something, and I dont just think its a polite enquiry.

Its not the end of this I dont think.

I just hope the club isnt put to the sword in the press. Hopefully just a general Chelsea turn down audacious Terry bid from City type of thing

Why do you feel the need to suggest we are being underhanded, they may be fuming at the thought that we can publically show that we feel their very own captain has his own price!

johnmc said:
gh_mcfc said:
There is more to it . Its all about unsettling players , Making them stump up more cash for players they have and reducing their spending power in terms of wages. Unhappy players is what we want.

I see your point but if we keep bidding but never finalising then people won't take us serious

Agreed but the odd tatical bid against our key rivals will do no harm so long as we dont over do it. It does make me chuckle though

bumbleblue said:
Hughesey212 said:
johnmc said:
Hughesey212 said:
Im pretty sure SSN stops going out live at around 11pm, it seems to be on a loop on the Through the Night show

They do the days papers at just before 12 tho

Then SSN have no excuse then ha

Some one needs an excuse for that yellow top the presenter has on, its like looking into the fucking sun!
Shes gorgeous though!

I have said this before john terry was pissed off when he was forced to sign his last contract, at the time he wanted a deal of parity with the top earners at the club until his contract expired the club said no and forced him to sign. Frank lampard didnt sign and went on to renagotiate a better deal. this pissed john terry off, thats why mr london/chelsea may be prepared to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.