John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not start sounding like those wankers from Stetford. Terry isn't shit or a crock, etc,etc. He is a top quality player who would have helped to make us a top, top side and a shoe-in for top 4 had he have come to us. He is staying with one of Europes top sides who will in the shake up for the PL and CL next seaon. I suspect we were a lot closer than any of us know but it isn't happening. Regardless we will be a top side.

bluemoon32 said:
Project said:
It's a shame but if we only get Lescott i'll be more than happy.

Lescott would be a good buy for us no doubt. Not sure on his own he'd be enough for us though.

Need Lescott and another centre half IMO and hopefully thats what will happen

Fair play to Terry though, he'd have been a great signing for us but he obviously decided he didn't want to come to us for whatever reasons and now we've just got to move on

I won't be celebrating, even though i always felt he'd stay at Chelsea i still can't help feeling a little gutted with this news.

Re: Terry Speaks

surprise.jpg

Hahaha...

Chelsea this morning; "John will sign a new deal when we get back".

John Terry this afternoon: "I've always been comitied".

Camp Terry: Mission Acomplished.

Chelsea fans; used an abused, but blindly take the slap in the face as a victory.

As i said when this first came out; **** of man, not the leader i want to be the image of our club.

mancitymick said:
Is it just me or was anyone else laughing at the long haired cockney with the England shirt on just interviewed on SSN. He said "money cant buy you players" What the fuck have Chelsea been doing for the past ten years!!!

Odious white van man kind of fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.