John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project said:
It's a shame but if we only get Lescott i'll be more than happy.

Lescott would be a good buy for us no doubt. Not sure on his own he'd be enough for us though.

Firstly I have to say respect to John Terry. I'm disapointed he hasn't chosen to join us, but he has gone up in my estimation. 'He clearly is mr Chelsea'.

Now... before all the papers try to tell us it was never possible... The vibes City got was that he was interested, 3 weeks of silence tells you that.

The issue was that Chelsea rejected our advances and Terry didn't want to be the catalyst for the transfer, by handing in a transfer request.

Time to move on....

Gotta laugh at this thread, 1000 pages of "OMG HOPE HE COMES" goes to page after page of "HES SHIT FUCK OFF LETS GET TOURE" after his statement.

Personally, I'm very disappointed.

Never Mind, whilst a little dissapointed it show's how the perception of City has altered very quickly, 12 months ago we would never have been linked to a player of this stature yet now many people in the football world thought it could happen.

One thing I was pleased about is that JT didn't come out slagging us off like one or two other have so fair play to him.

Is it just me or was anyone else laughing at the long haired cockney with the England shirt on just interviewed on SSN. He said "money cant buy you players" What the fuck have Chelsea been doing for the past ten years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.