John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

bluemoon1078 said:
svennis pennis said:
Sky starting to report the transfer request. Looks as though this is going to run and run. I can see a Steven gerrard stuation if I'm honest. Goes close but then he stays and signs a new deal.

I got exactly the same feeling about this one svennis :(

If Terry signs, there will be heavy rumours of Gerrard next.

Neil McNab said:
Total shit. What comapies have you worked for that have a fans site. Oh I'm always on the Argos forum lol! To think City release info on here regarding transfers and contracts is hilarious. Of course players etc. will read some of this but I bet they don't get too far through the threads of crap!

Off the top of my head:

Rockstar Games, Coke, Microsoft, Google, YouTube, LucasArts, Sky, Virgin Media, Amazon.

That's all I can think of putting into Google right now. Feel free to do it yourself. "<COMPANY NAME> forum" in to Google.
Having been in the Community Liason department for a computer games company, I can tell you they DO release information early to fans, they call the process 'loyalty building'. You give them someting that is about to come out anyway, then they talk about/visit the site more, increasing brand awareness and brand recognition. It's a very well known marketing tactic.

The Fixer said:
Micky Quinn hit the nail on the head, unless JT comes out to say im staying at Chelsea this wont stop.

I can't believe some of our fans on here ffs guy's MH as been given positive signals to make the move open your fcuking eyes.

Surely even the most pessimistic of supporters can see JT not opening his trap is a huge statement in it's self! i'm sick of posters saying we'll never get such a player pessimistic bunch of cnuts!!!

We are going places the sooner you realise that the better, have some faith in the club you love!

This is so very true,but you can understand it 2 a certain extent,we have been on our knees for so long now but we are once again set 2 rise and we are gonar have 2 get used to it.Do peole really think that a guy is gona come into a club with billions of pounds in his pockets and not wana make the club into a massive force once again,,,common people lets all start thinking positively,,god just cant wait for the new season to start!!!!!!!!!

The Fixer said:
Micky Quinn hit the nail on the head, unless JT comes out to say im staying at Chelsea this wont stop.

I can't believe some of our fans on here ffs guy's MH as been given positive signals to make the move open your fcuking eyes.

Surely even the most pessimistic of supporters can see JT not opening his trap is a huge statement in it's self! i'm sick of posters saying we'll never get such a player pessimistic bunch of cnuts!!!

We are going places the sooner you realise that the better, have some faith in the club you love!

He must have been given something for us to make the bid without a shadow. But it could be that he is doing that to get a better deal from chelsea. I don't know which it is but it does remind me of the Gerrard to chelsea saga of a couple of years ago. Gerrard obviously welcomed the interest from Chelsea as it strengthened his position. Di d you think he was ever going to leave though? I didnt and i get that impression about Terry.

I'm gonna tell u all ones that John Terry will stay 100% for sure.
A very close friend to me is also friend to terry.
And he said that he never would leave chelsea ever.
Spursmad you are peace of s**t. Did you really think that our leader would go to man city??
And eto is staying att barcelona.
The only major signing you will get this year is tevez no one else

Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:
Total shit. What comapies have you worked for that have a fans site. Oh I'm always on the Argos forum lol! To think City release info on here regarding transfers and contracts is hilarious. Of course players etc. will read some of this but I bet they don't get too far through the threads of crap!

Off the top of my head:

Rockstar Games, Coke, Microsoft, Google, YouTube, LucasArts, Sky, Virgin Media, Amazon.

That's all I can think of putting into Google right now. Feel free to do it yourself. "<COMPANY NAME> forum" in to Google.
Having been in the Community Liason department for a computer games company, I can tell you they DO release information early to fans, they call the process 'loyalty building'. You give them someting that is about to come out anyway, then they talk about/visit the site more, increasing brand awareness and brand recognition. It's a very well known marketing tactic.
do you work 4 city now ?

chelsea86 said:
Spursmad you are peace of s**t. Did you really think that our leader would go to man city??
Takes one to know one

chelsea86 said:

Then you really have no clue; spursmad is really reliable. Check his posts if you don't believe him.

chelsea86 said:

Fack off you facking cant!

johnmc said:
The Fixer said:

He must have been given something for us to make the bid without a shadow. But it could be that he is doing that to get a better deal from chelsea. I don't know which it is but it does remind me of the Gerrard to chelsea saga of a couple of years ago. Gerrard obviously welcomed the interest from Chelsea as it strengthened his position. Di d you think he was ever going to leave though? I didnt and i get that impression about Terry.

I agree to a certain extent john, however i feel chelsea wouldn't bow to his demands because of player chaos.

My main gripe is people saying we've got zero chance, we are well in the mix people need to stop kidding the self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.