John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Neil McNab said:
Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:
Total shit. What comapies have you worked for that have a fans site. Oh I'm always on the Argos forum lol! To think City release info on here regarding transfers and contracts is hilarious. Of course players etc. will read some of this but I bet they don't get too far through the threads of crap!

Off the top of my head:

Rockstar Games, Coke, Microsoft, Google, YouTube, LucasArts, Sky, Virgin Media, Amazon.

That's all I can think of putting into Google right now. Feel free to do it yourself. "<COMPANY NAME> forum" in to Google.
Having been in the Community Liason department for a computer games company, I can tell you they DO release information early to fans, they call the process 'loyalty building'. You give them someting that is about to come out anyway, then they talk about/visit the site more, increasing brand awareness and brand recognition. It's a very well known marketing tactic.
In other words tit bits .
Point me in the direction of any bit of info worth reading on here that you reckon was fed to us by the club and I'll be a hallelulia convert and eat brown lunch. Everything I've read on here is usually 0.0000000001% accurate and that's only becuse they know what year it is. For the record I'm really looking forward to the coming season in an optomistic way. If saying I can't see a player coming to us is running City down you must cry every time you read a paper lol!
Gary Cook said that he has been on here when talking about the kits FFS

chelsea86 said:
I'm gonna tell u all ones that John Terry will stay 100% for sure.
A very close friend to me is also friend to terry.
And he said that he never would leave chelsea ever.
Spursmad you are peace of s**t. Did you really think that our leader would go to man city??
And eto is staying att barcelona.
The only major signing you will get this year is tevez no one else
1. Learn to spell
2. Even if you knew about Terry, you dont have a clue about Eto'o
3. Do one.

chelsea86 said:
Spursmad you are peace of s**t. Did you really think that our leader would go to man city??

FACK OFF......YOU ARE NOW MAN CITY`S FEEDER CLUB

chelsea86 said:

Stop crying!

When we are winning everything you can buy your new City top with Terry on the back and convince yourself that you have always been a blue!

Thats what you glory hunting tits do isnt it?

Come on, you must have been a Chelsea fan for a few years now, time for a change methinks...

Neil McNab said:
Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:
Total shit. What comapies have you worked for that have a fans site. Oh I'm always on the Argos forum lol! To think City release info on here regarding transfers and contracts is hilarious. Of course players etc. will read some of this but I bet they don't get too far through the threads of crap!

Off the top of my head:

Rockstar Games, Coke, Microsoft, Google, YouTube, LucasArts, Sky, Virgin Media, Amazon.

That's all I can think of putting into Google right now. Feel free to do it yourself. "<COMPANY NAME> forum" in to Google.
Having been in the Community Liason department for a computer games company, I can tell you they DO release information early to fans, they call the process 'loyalty building'. You give them someting that is about to come out anyway, then they talk about/visit the site more, increasing brand awareness and brand recognition. It's a very well known marketing tactic.
Point me in the direction of any bit of info worth reading on here that you reckon was fed to us by the club and I'll be a hallelulia convert and eat brown lunch. Everything I've read on here is usually 0.0000000001% accurate and that's only becuse they know what year it is. For the record I'm really looking forward to the coming season in an optomistic way. If saying I can't see a player coming to us is running City down you must cry every time you read a paper lol!

You mcnab are the most negative boring cnut i've ever ever heard! infact i'm soooooooo bored of your negative shite your going on ignore!!!!

Neil McNab said:
Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:

Off the top of my head:

fuck me macnab , if its that accurate ,why bother reading it ?

Haha... all the Chelsea fans are scared they might lose Terry.

guys he's obviously an 8 yr old...go easy ;-)

Agreed, have some fun with him, humour him what happened to a bit of abnter, he thinks he will stay at Chelski, when he is stood with the shirt and scarf at City then thats the time to rub their noses in it (no doubt it will be injury prone, past his best, only going for the money). To be honest he is Mr Chelsea and I only rate our chances as 3/10 to sign him

Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:

Off the top of my head:

It does happen more than people realise. I remember years ago having a load of problems with my Broadband from NTL, I had a moan about it on a forum set-up for disgruntled customers called NTHell, I got a PM from a guy saying he worked for NTL & he'd look into it. The next day I got a phone call to say it was all sorted & I ended up with a staff discount rate for years afterwards (which should have ended after 12 months but they were that shit they forgot to remove it). In the end the NTHell forum became that successful that NTL bought it from it's original owner so they could police it better & made him a shit load of cash!

Back on topic I think JT would be a fantastic signing & would only strengthen our assault on at least a top 4 spot this year. 39 years a blue (my Dad took a picture of me wrapped in a scarf on the day I was born) & I've never been more excited about our beloved club.

Manc.

CTID

chelsea86 said:
Are you even from England? You claim your mate knows Terry, that's just bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.