John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

JT's silence is on the matter speaks volumes imo. How hard is it to get a msg back from his holiday saying he's staying, unless he's not!

Dont take this the wrong way but i dont want Terry for £30 million never mind 45 million. I think this is a ridiculous amount to pay for him, i know its paper talk but i for one will not be happy if city make that signing at that value. We could easily get sum1 from abroad that costs 15-20 million and still does the job that Terry would!!

We would also be giving a rival 30+ million to spend in the market on possibly the same targets that were after..

Gaz in Belgium said:
JT's silence is on the matter speaks volumes imo. How hard is it to get a msg back from his holiday saying he's staying, unless he's not!

unless he's using the situation to consolidate his position of power at chelsea. he is more than your regular player, his word has carried an awful lot of weight at stamford bridge behind the scenes. practically a board member is how some hacks have painted it. well, with a new manager on the scene, (who reportedly hasnt spoken to him much yet) perhaps he might use our interest to get everyone's attention and make sure he is still going to be top dog.

An apology to Neil McNab.

I posted a remark to him earlier on in this thread and with hindsight it was out of order and i wish to apologise to him.

BlueMooner123 said:
Dont take this the wrong way but i dont want Terry for £30 million never mind 45 million. I think this is a ridiculous amount to pay for him, i know its paper talk but i for one will not be happy if city make that signing at that value. We could easily get sum1 from abroad that costs 15-20 million and still does the job that Terry would!!

We would also be giving a rival 30+ million to spend in the market on possibly the same targets that were after..
This

Terry just belongs at Chelsea, it doesn't feel right. It would have been like selling the goat to a rival

If chelsea are waiting for him to state his intention of going rather than staying well that speaks volumes

they are obviously worried and those ***** down at chelsea deserve a taste of their own medicine

rich how they state that mony is ruining football

its alrite if its them though isn't it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.