John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
I believe this Tevez deal by Tuesday is rubbish.

MEN speculated a couple of days ago that concerns over the contract were holding up the deal, and that City would like to complete by the time they fy to SA. I'm sure they would.

On the basis of that everyone is now quoing Tuesday. Don't think theres anything in it other than plagiarism, and speculation.

The Terry story has some concrete statements which suggest there could be something on. Find it funny that the media are now portraying Terry has some crock on his last legs.
Yes Marvin .thats why i think there,s something in this... money grabbing.. bad back ..only plays 3 matches a year
etc etc etc

Marvin said:
I believe this Tevez deal by Tuesday is rubbish.

MEN speculated a couple of days ago that concerns over the contract were holding up the deal, and that City would like to complete by the time they fy to SA. I'm sure they would.

On the basis of that everyone is now quoing Tuesday. Don't think theres anything in it other than plagiarism, and speculation.

The Terry story has some concrete statements which suggest there could be something on. Find it funny that the media are now portraying Terry has some crock on his last legs.

The Tevez thing may or may not be crap but it must surely be close to running it's course after all this time.

city diehard said:
nhsuperstar said:
city diehard said:
mancity25 said:
Another one spursmad has right.

yes because he got eto'o spot on!

Say you dont know mate. There could be yet more twists to come in that one.

is that just your opinion?

Yes mate. just my opinion. who knows? thats what makes this forum so good. lots of twists lots of turns. but you know what its just awesome being a city fan right now.

michaelo said:
nhsuperstar said:
city diehard said:
mancity25 said:
Another one spursmad has right.

yes because he got eto'o spot on!

Say you dont know mate. There could be yet more twists to come in that one.

I get the feeling that's not over yet too.

It won't be over until we hear from Eto himself, presumably, because City will stick to their guns but they'll have half an eye on him having a panic attack and changing his mind.

It won't be over until we hear from Eto himself, presumably, because City will stick to their guns but they'll have half an eye on him having a panic attack and changing his mind.[/quote]

ab ... so...lutely!! and Barcelona themselves. After all they appear to want him gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.