John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

Spursmad you have a great record and your info is very much appreciated by most on the board however can I please make one small suggestion???

Please do not leave us with threads like this if you are then unavailable to respond to the inevitable responses! The suspense is killing me and I am sure I am not the only one feeling this way!

Blue Genes said:
not my fault! said:
bluebrandon said:
uk.youtube.com/spursmad123 check out your messiah and see what you think looks like a young kid thats takin the piss out of you all to me, or could it be it is not him, what do you think

Who is Spursmad123? The guy on here is Spursmad321.... Check before you try and out him for something he isnt. As you would say.. "all white calm darwn treacle, wind your neck in and give yar ed a wobble".

anyone tried to google spursmad321?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=spursmad321&hl=en&rlz=1B5GGGL_enGB302GB302&start=10&sa=N
these are the names of people who have contacted him on 123people.co.uk

half way down the results, there is a link to someone who uses spursmad321 in their email address, and while I am NOT saying it's our spursmad, if you follow the link you get a pic, a facebook link and a name...

bluebrandon said:
check out 123 people.co.uk username spursmad321 and you can see he has posted on many sites and you can see responses to these posts. sorry if i sound like a non beleiver but so far one out of 5 aint that good

Listen son when the window closes let's see how many of these deals come to fruition hey? til then give the guy a break!

The Chelski fans cant be happy with the way this is playing out - even if he ends up staying.

Blue Genes said:
not my fault! said:
bluebrandon said:
uk.youtube.com/spursmad123 check out your messiah and see what you think looks like a young kid thats takin the piss out of you all to me, or could it be it is not him, what do you think

Who is Spursmad123? The guy on here is Spursmad321.... Check before you try and out him for something he isnt. As you would say.. "all white calm darwn treacle, wind your neck in and give yar ed a wobble".

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=spursmad321&hl=en&rlz=1B5GGGL_enGB302GB302&start=10&sa=N

half way down the results, there is a link to someone who uses spursmad321 in their email address, and while I am NOT saying it's our spursmad, if you follow the link you get a pic, a facebook link and a name...

Well done.. If it is/was him we wont hear from him again now!

not my fault! said:
Blue Genes said:
not my fault! said:
bluebrandon said:

good job done

Well done.. If it is/was him we wont hear from him again now!

Wow 37 pages on a WUM posting a bunch of shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.