John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

check out 123 people.co.uk username spursmad321 and you can see he has posted on many sites and you can see responses to these posts. sorry if i sound like a non beleiver but so far one out of 5 aint that good

not my fault! said:
bluebrandon said:
uk.youtube.com/spursmad123 check out your messiah and see what you think looks like a young kid thats takin the piss out of you all to me, or could it be it is not him, what do you think

Who is Spursmad123? The guy on here is Spursmad321.... Check before you try and out him for something he isnt. As you would say.. "all white calm darwn treacle, wind your neck in and give yar ed a wobble".
if i did not want to be found i think i might tweek my name a little its not that imaginative is it

bluebrandon said:
check out 123 people.co.uk username spursmad321 and you can see he has posted on many sites and you can see responses to these posts. sorry if i sound like a non beleiver but so far one out of 5 aint that good

yeh but its not 1 out of 5 is it

If i remember rightly, he prediced the barry and rsc a week before it happened, as well as the Stuart Taylor deal

bluebrandon said:

So far he has got Corluka last year, Gareth Barry, RSC and Stuart Taylor this summer. That's 4 I count!

Plus he hasn't got anything wrong. The players which are as yet unconfirmed have not moved anywhere else.

He's got a 100% record. I'll start to doubt if that slips.

not my fault! said:
bluebrandon said:
uk.youtube.com/spursmad123 check out your messiah and see what you think looks like a young kid thats takin the piss out of you all to me, or could it be it is not him, what do you think

Who is Spursmad123? The guy on here is Spursmad321.... Check before you try and out him for something he isnt. As you would say.. "all white calm darwn treacle, wind your neck in and give yar ed a wobble".

anyone tried to google spursmad321?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=spursmad321&hl=en&rlz=1B5GGGL_enGB302GB302&start=10&sa=N

half way down the results, there is a link to someone who uses spursmad321 in their email address, and while I am NOT saying it's our spursmad, if you follow the link you get a pic, a facebook link and a name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.