John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

bumbleblue said:
I think this should be deleated , it seems to me now little more than a witchhunt. Spursmad has given us good info and a lot of entertainment , so what if he ends up being wrong it won't be his fault. In addittion to this and more importantly to me he seems like a decent bloke and a genuine footie fan. Why he would ever come back on here and give us the time of day i don't know. Why is it so important for him to be "outed" could it be some are jealous of his ITK status or something GROW UP! Totally unacceptable invasion of his privacy to me, shocking, If it is him. If it isn't its still disturbs me the sort of "stalking" lengths some will go to .
fuck me its the information highway use it and learn some, witchhunt my arse, just simple searches which reveal where he got his info from, all he had to say was just seen this on villa forum what do you think, but no he has to say im in the know look at me so i did and he aint

bluebrandon said:
no it did not but the spurs forum he took qoutes from had plenty about corluka read his messages on 123people.co.uk username spursmad321 and read em

Can you show where the Barry and Taylor news was on a Villa forum before spursmad321 broke the news on here?

While it's possible he got the Corluka info from a Spurs forum what about RSC and the Terry bid? Do you really think he's trawling all the forums of all premiership clubs and somehow just managing to extract the correct news?

CAN WE DELETE THE POSTS THAT GIVE AWAY WHAT MIGHT VERY WELL BE SPURSMAD'S NAME AND PICTURE* OTHERWISE WE BLATANTLY WON'T BE HEARING FROM HIM AGAIN AND NO ONE WANTS THAT!!!

*Yes I am aware they may also be someone else entirely but do we really wanna take the chance???!!

bluebrandon said:
bumbleblue said:
I think this should be deleated , it seems to me now little more than a witchhunt. Spursmad has given us good info and a lot of entertainment , so what if he ends up being wrong it won't be his fault. In addittion to this and more importantly to me he seems like a decent bloke and a genuine footie fan. Why he would ever come back on here and give us the time of day i don't know. Why is it so important for him to be "outed" could it be some are jealous of his ITK status or something GROW UP! Totally unacceptable invasion of his privacy to me, shocking, If it is him. If it isn't its still disturbs me the sort of "stalking" lengths some will go to .
fuck me its the information highway use it and learn some, witchhunt my arse, just simple searches which reveal where he got his info from, all he had to say was just seen this on villa forum what do you think, but no he has to say im in the know look at me so i did and he aint

he has posted better info on here than any you have.

Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

Dont want him. Ive never liked him. Grade A turd.

PhuketBlue said:
bluebrandon said:
no it did not but the spurs forum he took qoutes from had plenty about corluka read his messages on 123people.co.uk username spursmad321 and read em

Can you show where the Barry and Taylor news was on a Villa forum before spursmad321 broke the news on here?

While it's possible he got the Corluka info from a Spurs forum what about RSC and the Terry bid? Do you really think he's trawling all the forums of all premiership clubs and somehow just managing to extract the correct news?
give it up man, rsc has been going on for twelve months terry had abid refused in january now we are back again info about him is everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.