John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

sam221985 said:
CAN WE DELETE THE POSTS THAT GIVE AWAY WHAT MIGHT VERY WELL BE SPURSMAD'S NAME AND PICTURE* OTHERWISE WE BLATANTLY WON'T BE HEARING FROM HIM AGAIN AND NO ONE WANTS THAT!!!

*Yes I am aware they may also be someone else entirely but do we really wanna take the chance???!!
i have, i posted his facebook link, and deleted it, about five minuits ago.

There is a large percentage of folk on here who don't have enough brain cells to rub together who are bitter about pretty much everything but it is all so trivial. These people genuinely make me hang my head in shame when myself and other good supporters are tarred with the same brush as these imbociles. Grow up and If you have concerns voice them in a constructed manner I stead of throwing a tantrum.

bluebrandon said:
PhuketBlue said:
bluebrandon said:
no it did not but the spurs forum he took qoutes from had plenty about corluka read his messages on 123people.co.uk username spursmad321 and read em

Can you show where the Barry and Taylor news was on a Villa forum before spursmad321 broke the news on here?

While it's possible he got the Corluka info from a Spurs forum what about RSC and the Terry bid? Do you really think he's trawling all the forums of all premiership clubs and somehow just managing to extract the correct news?
give it up man, rsc has been going on for twelve months terry had abid refused in january now we are back again info about him is everywhere

You're the one that should be giving it up. He just happens to guess at the Terry bid just before it breaks on the Chelsea website?

If he's just guessing, then he's been remarkably successful at it and hasn't guessed incorrectly thus far.

While he continues to have a 100% correct track record, I'll continue to pay attention to his info.

spursmad321 said:
He is going to put in a transfer request.

Sorry but I'm at work so I have got to go, which means I can't answer questions/ pm's

Cheers

Spursmad321
I must admit that i'm very surprised by this report... Sm has been spot on so far but I cannot believe this at the moment, i hope he comes on this evening and clarifys why jt is (apparently) going to do this because it makes no sense to me.

PhuketBlue said:
bluebrandon said:
PhuketBlue said:
bluebrandon said:
no it did not but the spurs forum he took qoutes from had plenty about corluka read his messages on 123people.co.uk username spursmad321 and read em

Can you show where the Barry and Taylor news was on a Villa forum before spursmad321 broke the news on here?

While it's possible he got the Corluka info from a Spurs forum what about RSC and the Terry bid? Do you really think he's trawling all the forums of all premiership clubs and somehow just managing to extract the correct news?
give it up man, rsc has been going on for twelve months terry had abid refused in january now we are back again info about him is everywhere

You're the one that should be giving it up. He just happens to guess at the Terry bid just before it breaks on the Chelsea website?

If he's just guessing, then he's been remarkably successful at it and hasn't guessed incorrectly thus far.

While he continues to have a 100% correct track record, I'll continue to pay attention to his info.
100% dear me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.