John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry Rumours Thread [Merged]

Pigeonho said:
Well done to whoever started going on about the owner. Hundreds of pages flushed away for nothing. Cheers for that.

Scum doesn't do them justice.

Some absoloute tossers on this forum. Just piss off, you know who you are.

Pigeonho said:
Well done to whoever started going on about the owner. Hundres of pages flushed away for nothing. Cheers for that.
I briefly considered deleting the offending posts but, with quoting and counter-quoting, it was in 20 or more and, quite frankly, I neither had the time nor the inclination.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Pigeonho said:
Well done to whoever started going on about the owner. Hundreds of pages flushed away for nothing. Cheers for that.

It's hardly the loss of a child or anything is it really?

I didn't say it was, but all due to the actions of someone wanting a little bit more attention than anyone else, pages of comments, laughs and rumours gets wiped out.

whats wrong with people on here first spursmad now the owners just ruining it for the proper fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matty said:
Pigeonho said:
Well done to whoever started going on about the owner. Hundres of pages flushed away for nothing. Cheers for that.
I briefly considered deleting the offending posts but, with quoting and counter-quoting, it was in 20 or more and, quite frankly, I neither had the time nor the inclination.

Fair enough Matty, answers my question too, I know how hard it must be for you lot to monitor all the crap that gets posted.

Lark Lane Blue said:
FFS!

what is wrong with people?
Couldn't the posts have been deleted rather than the whole thread?

I'm going for a walk, this is doing my nut in.

Blame the childish, moronic wankers posting their crap and forcing out a good man and a goot ITK and offending the sites owner.

I just hope those responsible are banned because they are not wanted on this forum. I think I speak for every right minded fan with that.

A little summary due to certain people on this board lacking brain cells...

1. Chelsea FC released a statement almost out of the blue basically saying we've placed a bid but telling City to p** off and Terry was staying.
2. Days went by without Terry saying anything and he's yet to make a statement, but he's on holiday.
3. City made another bid in the region of £30m with over £200k/week wages.
4. Ancelotti held a press conference again saying that Terry is absolutely 100% staying.
5. About this time, spursmad321 posted saying that Terry will hand in a transfer request shortly.
6. Reports leaked that Terry was "furious" that the club hasn't even spoken to him about the bids from City, like they presume he'll stay without even talking to him.
7. Possible press conference or statement from the man himself today.

Bet I missed out stuff, or got the order wrong, but better than nothing!

right back to John Terry, rumours were...
spursmad said JT will hand in a transfer request
URG said JT's agent has told people it will be sorted today one way or another and URG didnt know which way it would go either :)

jesus the last two days have been bizzare, lets talk transfers and chill out, its no ones fault that tevez terry etoo have not signed you can sense the frustration in people, for eg if someone says 100% done it does not mean signed and about to be presented, it means 100% deal in process and enjoy the chase ffs

blueboyforever said:
whats wrong with people on here first spursmad now the owners just ruining it for the proper fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the thing though. These idiots aren't fans. They're just attention seeking wankers, who've probably just finished school.

They need banning off here that's for sure.

Either that or we just take this forum off now and start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.