John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry Rumours Thread [Merged]

the--dud said:
A little summary due to certain people on this board lacking brain cells...

1. Chelsea FC released a statement almost out of the blue basically saying we've placed a bid but telling City to p** off and Terry was staying.
2. Days went by without Terry saying anything and he's yet to make a statement, but he's on holiday.
3. City made another bid in the region of £30m with over £200k/week wages.
4. Ancelotti held a press conference again saying that Terry is absolutely 100% staying.
5. About this time, spursmad321 posted saying that Terry will hand in a transfer request shortly.
6. Reports leaked that Terry was "furious" that the club hasn't even spoken to him about the bids from City, like they presume he'll stay without even talking to him.
7. Possible press conference or statement from the man himself today.

Bet I missed out stuff, or got the order wrong, but better than nothing!

Yeah I thought he was supposedly meant to be back in PS training for Chelsea today?

gazzaa2 said:
blueboyforever said:
whats wrong with people on here first spursmad now the owners just ruining it for the proper fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the thing though. These idiots aren't fans. They're just attention seeking wankers, who've probably just finished school.

They need banning off here that's for sure.

Either that or we just take this forum off now and start again.
i'm not sure these idiots even go to school probaly been suspended thats the mentality of these pricks!!!

Thanks for the update fella's.

One more thing.....has he been seen in training today?

Looks like things are getting a bit fractious over on the Chelsea site also lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=43949" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=43949</a>

Matty has anyone been banned and if not why not? It's getting tedious of late.

Let's do a big brother where offending cock stains are put on a list, then on a given day we can vote for one of them to be banned. It would bring a bit of fun to the board and get rid of the most annoying of tw*ts.

................. <o>

Matty said:
Pigeonho said:
Well done to whoever started going on about the owner. Hundres of pages flushed away for nothing. Cheers for that.
I briefly considered deleting the offending posts but, with quoting and counter-quoting, it was in 20 or more and, quite frankly, I neither had the time nor the inclination.
So you cannot be bothered. Why be a Moderator then and spoil it for everyone else? If you don't have the time nor inclination, walk away.

I, for one, am so glad that this is going to end one way or the other today. Or I hope it is.

Problems come if he just doesnt turn up anywhere at all and makes no comments.

I think he will speak today though. Club will force him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.