Not open for further replies.
reddishblue said:
Watch out lads, just posted on the CFC site :-

James Prescott
View Member Profile
Find Member's Posts Today, 16:31 Post #803

CFCnet Member
Team: Chelsea FC

Anyone want to go on BlueMoon, pose as a Chelsea ITK and tell them JT is about to sign for them..and see how many of them believe it?

While you're at it, why not add Lampard to the gossip?

Someone got the time and the balls to do it? I bet people will believe it too. Would be sooo funny...

Cheers pal but our reconnaisance team has already spotted them, they're being outflanked as we speak.

Hello guys, nice forum. It reminds me of the Chelsea forum several years back ;)

But i was just wondering, are you guys actually serious in this thread? I don't want to belittle you or anything, but do you actually think there is a chance of this transfer happened? I mean come on, be serious.

zolas_big_toe said:
Hello guys, nice forum. It reminds me of the Chelsea forum several years back ;)

But i was just wondering, are you guys actually serious in this thread? I don't want to belittle you or anything, but do you actually think there is a chance of this transfer happened? I mean come on, be serious.
were you srious on your website a few years back.. ;-)
now fook off

would anyone really be opposed to cutting off registration until after the season starts?

reddishblue said:
Watch out lads, just posted on the CFC site :-

James Prescott
View Member Profile
Find Member's Posts Today, 16:31 Post #803

CFCnet Member
Team: Chelsea FC
Anyone want to go on BlueMoon, pose as a Chelsea ITK and tell them JT is about to sign for them..and see how many of them believe it?

While you're at it, why not add Lampard to the gossip?

Someone got the time and the balls to do it? I bet people will believe it too. Would be sooo funny...

This is what I mean about posting unsupported bull shit and the need for us to avoid responding to said bullshit with unquestioning "GET IN" responses. It encourages the fornicators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.