John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I posted on CFCnet, and I think it should apply to everyone on here too:

"Seriously guys, Bluemoon leave CFCnet alone or at least be civil and CFCnet people leave Bluemoon alone. I've been posting on both forums all day, and really, you've just got to be civil. Don't act like dicks."

zolas_big_toe said:
Hello guys, nice forum. It reminds me of the Chelsea forum several years back ;)

But i was just wondering, are you guys actually serious in this thread? I don't want to belittle you or anything, but do you actually think there is a chance of this transfer happened? I mean come on, be serious.

Are you not slightly worried that this rumour has not been put to rest yet? It's been running almost a week now.

I'm trying to be civil.

This whole transfer saga is just media fabrication and it makes no sense. The angle you seem to be getting at is John Terry might want to hand in a transfer request because he wants to join Man city? But why? I really don't understand the logic.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
from the said chelsea forum so dont expect too big a deluge

*singingtheblues* said:
Has there been any movement?

Not exactly but there has been some speculation about the continuing silence, given that today was touted as the day that Terry would be having "clear the air talks" with his current club.

glyncity said:
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
from the said chelsea forum so dont expect too big a deluge

It's weird that as CFCnet actually has more registered members than Bluemoon.

zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

This whole transfer saga is just media fabrication and it makes no sense. The angle you seem to be getting at is John Terry might want to hand in a transfer request because he wants to join Man city? But why? I really don't understand the logic.
i can think of 300,000 reasons of why.... hahaha diffrent now we are doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.