John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
zolas_big_toe said:
MonsallBlue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

This whole transfer saga is just media fabrication and it makes no sense. The angle you seem to be getting at is John Terry might want to hand in a transfer request because he wants to join Man city? But why? I really don't understand the logic.

Are you trying to say that our bids are media fabrication?
And what do you think of the silence?

You not a tiny little teeny weeny bit nervous?
I think your bids are real because the club confirmed they were, while saying they will not accept any bid regardless.

I'm not bothered by the silence, John Terry was on holiday and i wouldn't expect him to bother with it considering the club have stated very clearly that nothing will come of it.

Also there is the fact that John has said, numerous times, that he wants to remain at Chelsea for the rest of his career and is a Chelsea fan. These aren't ancient statements, these are very recent.

Then i consider what he has to gain by going to your club, and what he has to lose at Chelsea and there is simply no logic behind it.

He's currently one of the highest paid players in the world, i dont think he's willing to give up his boyhood club, godlike status, friends, family and pretty much everything in his life he has built, not to mention the fact that he gets to challenge for every competition every season, just for a bit more money. Do you?

There are no bids, it's media fabrication.

zolas_big_toe said:
Kinkinho said:
zolas_big_toe said:
Hello guys, nice forum. It reminds me of the Chelsea forum several years back ;)

But i was just wondering, are you guys actually serious in this thread? I don't want to belittle you or anything, but do you actually think there is a chance of this transfer happened? I mean come on, be serious.

Are you not slightly worried that this rumour has not been put to rest yet? It's been running almost a week now.
Not at all, the media never works like that in regards to transfer stories. The club stating he's not for sale very clearly should have put it to rest but it hasn't. The story will help sell papers so they'll keep running it regardless.
Hang on, when did this story break? Sorry I'm going to answer that for you Thursday of last week and why did it break? Because your club placed a statement on it's website, at no point have City made any statement, so if this is something the media have made up are they running the club's website or are the club playing along with a media made up story for some reason?????

zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

This whole transfer saga is just media fabrication and it makes no sense. The angle you seem to be getting at is John Terry might want to hand in a transfer request because he wants to join Man city? But why? I really don't understand the logic.

Tax rates 50% . Bigger wage. Captain Chelsea is no more

twinkletoes said:
zolas_big_toe said:
MonsallBlue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

Are you trying to say that our bids are media fabrication?
And what do you think of the silence?

You not a tiny little teeny weeny bit nervous?
I think your bids are real because the club confirmed they were, while saying they will not accept any bid regardless.

I'm not bothered by the silence, John Terry was on holiday and i wouldn't expect him to bother with it considering the club have stated very clearly that nothing will come of it.

Also there is the fact that John has said, numerous times, that he wants to remain at Chelsea for the rest of his career and is a Chelsea fan. These aren't ancient statements, these are very recent.

Then i consider what he has to gain by going to your club, and what he has to lose at Chelsea and there is simply no logic behind it.

He's currently one of the highest paid players in the world, i dont think he's willing to give up his boyhood club, godlike status, friends, family and pretty much everything in his life he has built, not to mention the fact that he gets to challenge for every competition every season, just for a bit more money. Do you?

Isn't Terry in actual fact, a rag fan?

There are no bids, it's media fabrication.

Fao Chelsea Fans..

Some points:

1. Thank you for playing such nice football when City where in the lower tiers.I thoroughly enjoyed watching you guys develop into a force and loved Di Matteo,Le Boeuf,Gullit etc..kept me entertained watching prem football until our return.

2. If Terry has a bad back,would he not prefer to play 20 less games in a world cup year,by playing for us?

3. You used money to buy your success..do you not think what goes around comes around?After all,we've being quoted as using the chelsea model.

4. Why on earth was nothing said today yet?

5.What makes you think he's not fed up of the managerial merry go round?

6.What was wrong with Ancellotti in THAT PIC with Sturridge?

7. Our kit,Stadium and CityStore are nicer than yours.

8. Maybe we sent sweep up there to bring the good players back with him ;-)

I like Chelsea,I route for you every year to beat the other big 3..but you need to have a serious look at whats going on here.

I dont think we'll get him,he'll use us to get to Barca or someone,but there's 100% something going on.

zolas_big_toe said:
Kinkinho said:
zolas_big_toe said:
Hello guys, nice forum. It reminds me of the Chelsea forum several years back ;)

But i was just wondering, are you guys actually serious in this thread? I don't want to belittle you or anything, but do you actually think there is a chance of this transfer happened? I mean come on, be serious.

Are you not slightly worried that this rumour has not been put to rest yet? It's been running almost a week now.
Not at all, the media never works like that in regards to transfer stories. The club stating he's not for sale very clearly should have put it to rest but it hasn't. The story will help sell papers so they'll keep running it regardless.

All paper talk which grew out of an official statement from the Chelsea website? Out of interest, what else would a club say? Look no further that the rags (United, if you're not familiar with it) with Ronaldo, the deal was obviously in place for a long time, Ronaldo had registered "CR9" last summer too, but did United say he would leave? No, Ferguson spent the whole time saying there was no deal, he wouldn't leave and they wouldn't sell them "a virus". Again, using common sense, what else would a club say in regards to one of the best players? Just think back to our statements when you signed SWP, when we kept on saying he wasn't for sale. Teams do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.