John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
zolas_big_toe said:
Hello guys, nice forum. It reminds me of the Chelsea forum several years back ;)

But i was just wondering, are you guys actually serious in this thread? I don't want to belittle you or anything, but do you actually think there is a chance of this transfer happened? I mean come on, be serious.

there is a chance of course there is, but a very little one, as jt does'nt need the money i would guess he fancies a change, maybe things are'nt right at chelsea, in honestley he would be mad to leave chelsea for us at this time, a year from now maybe but by then he wont be wanted as much by either club.

zolas_big_toe said:
MonsallBlue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

This whole transfer saga is just media fabrication and it makes no sense. The angle you seem to be getting at is John Terry might want to hand in a transfer request because he wants to join Man city? But why? I really don't understand the logic.

Are you trying to say that our bids are media fabrication?
And what do you think of the silence?

You not a tiny little teeny weeny bit nervous?
I think your bids are real because the club confirmed they were, while saying they will not accept any bid regardless.

I'm not bothered by the silence, John Terry was on holiday and i wouldn't expect him to bother with it considering the club have stated very clearly that nothing will come of it.

Also there is the fact that John has said, numerous times, that he wants to remain at Chelsea for the rest of his career and is a Chelsea fan. These aren't ancient statements, these are very recent.

Then i consider what he has to gain by going to your club, and what he has to lose at Chelsea and there is simply no logic behind it.

He's currently one of the highest paid players in the world, i dont think he's willing to give up his boyhood club, godlike status, friends, family and pretty much everything in his life he has built, not to mention the fact that he gets to challenge for every competition every season, just for a bit more money. Do you?

All very valid points, now repeat after me...............

Cos, you won't stop talking,
Why don't you give it a rest?
You got more rabbit than sainsburys
Its time you got it off your chest
Now you was just the kind of girl to break my heart in 2 CHORUS
I knew right off when I first met my eyes on you
But how was I to know you'd bend my ear holes too,
with your excessive talking,
you're becoming a PEST,

rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.....(repeat

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
zolas_big_toe said:
MonsallBlue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

This whole transfer saga is just media fabrication and it makes no sense. The angle you seem to be getting at is John Terry might want to hand in a transfer request because he wants to join Man city? But why? I really don't understand the logic.

I think your bids are real because the club confirmed they were, while saying they will not accept any bid regardless.

I'm not bothered by the silence, John Terry was on holiday and i wouldn't expect him to bother with it considering the club have stated very clearly that nothing will come of it.

Also there is the fact that John has said, numerous times, that he wants to remain at Chelsea for the rest of his career and is a Chelsea fan. These aren't ancient statements, these are very recent.

Then i consider what he has to gain by going to your club, and what he has to lose at Chelsea and there is simply no logic behind it.

He's currently one of the highest paid players in the world, i dont think he's willing to give up his boyhood club, godlike status, friends, family and pretty much everything in his life he has built, not to mention the fact that he gets to challenge for every competition every season, just for a bit more money. Do you?

you're becoming a PEST,

PMSL.....

zolas_big_toe said:
MonsallBlue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

you're becoming a PEST,

pmsl quality

I dont understand why chelsea fans can not understand the logic behind the transfer, we are Manchester city and there chelsea of course he would want to come to us, we can offer more money, and a brighter future

Terry to hand in a transfer request within the next 2 days and to join us by the end of next week (maybe)

zolas_big_toe said:
MonsallBlue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

you're becoming a PEST,

UNITED WERE HIS BOYHOOD CLUB

Kingofthekippax88 said:
I dont understand why chelsea fans can not understand the logic behind the transfer, we are Manchester city and there chelsea of course he would want to come to us, we can of more money, and a brighter future

Terry to hand in a transfer request within the next 2 days and to join us by the end of next week (maybe)

WUM

zolas_big_toe said:
MonsallBlue said:
zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

Maybe he'd like a new challenge? Maybe he's bored of the going to the same place every day for 14 years? Maybe he doesn't feel Chelsea are showing much ambition? Maybe he's sick of playing under a different manager every 8 months? Maybe the idea of turning City into title challengers excites him?

Maybe he wants to stay at Chelsea (and get a better contract), maybe you're right?

Last time City bid for Terry was half a year ago tho. I think he should be saying something today. He's your captain ffs.

Damocles said:
Kingofthekippax88 said:
I dont understand why chelsea fans can not understand the logic behind the transfer, we are Manchester city and there chelsea of course he would want to come to us, we can of more money, and a brighter future

WUM

Damocles has a point about Chelski. They are West Ham with a few extra bells and whistles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.