John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Right I am ready to divulge.

ZZ has already alluded to this earlier but I wanted to be sure.

I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny.
do you know if we will hear anything tonight

I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny.

Wow, just wow!

Thanks URG. If this is right then congratulations to the dick heads hounding spursmad yesterday.

southstand117 said:
not to mention the fact that he gets to challenge for every competition every season.....

and my question would be "do you want to challenge for every competition or WIN every competition"...

Because City are obviously so much better at winning competitions than Chelsea, I gather.

This from a Chelsea forum...

The press are obviously expecting something. My mrs lives a few minutes from the training ground and said she saw loads of sky vans and cameras outside when she just drove past.

One of their resident WUM's or...

southstand117 said:

do you know if we will hear anything tonight

Doubt it.

bobrivers said:
southstand117 said:
not to mention the fact that he gets to challenge for every competition every season.....

and my question would be "do you want to challenge for every competition or WIN every competition"...

Because City are obviously so much better at winning competitions than Chelsea, I gather.

Bob, play nice ok. A few of your mob have been on today and have been a credit to your club.

We are only doing what you have done, please dont be bitter......

wow URG....can we get confirmation from some Chelsea sources now I wonder...this is bloody huge and if true Swanson should just quietly pack his bags and leave.

Something else just came across as fishy...Chelsea are suddenly very busy throwing around new contracts to one and all arent they!i just seen Mikel got one today....trying to steady the ship?

Something is rotten...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.