John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
leewill31 said:
Pam said:
mancity dan said:
So what's happened with Ancelotti's meeting with Terry today? Anybody ITK about that?

The current rumours are as follows

1 Terry still hasn't uttered a word about it but SSN have said "everyone associated with Chelski is highly confident of keeping him (which is an obvious lie).

2 According to Chelski fan forum, the media have been camped outside Chelski's training camp all day but no one seems to know if he turned up for training or not.

3. According to The Times, Chelski have said there is no intention to discuss the matter with Terry today other than on an incidental basis.

Clear as mud

lol that just answered my post i just put up just after you pam thanks.

its on 606 that london news reporting terry in talks with city!! we may get news sooner rather than later

Second poster on there has clearly heard it and is saying City have reps in London.

Pam said:
Second poster on there has clearly heard it and is saying City have reps in London.

Look at it again mate, no one else has heard it. The OP is a wum.

Unless the radio station itself is wumming, then it's probably a pretty big development and it would mean Chelski have granted their permission.

superman_mcfc said:
now when he puts the colours of man city on he will become a true legend (thats is he signs :D)

needs to prove himself to be a city player and great leader to us all 1st

RAG !!!

Lark Lane Blue said:
leewill31 said:
ive been at work all day and may of missed it on here but can anybody tell me has terry said anything yet or is he still all quiet?

Nothing mate, he's keeping schtum.

Come on folks. No statement from Terry = He's joining City. It's bloody obvious! You can bet your life that he's come under pressure today to say something to dampen down the intense speculation in the media, and allay Chelsea's fans fears. The fact that he hasn't can only mean one thing surely? And yes I have just called you Shirley.

Pam said:
Unless the radio station itself is wumming, then it's probably a pretty big development and it would mean Chelski have granted their permission.

You are making absolutely no sense. Put the whisky down.

Dobsy87 said:
Pam said:

Look at it again mate, no one else has heard it. The OP is a wum.

That's not how I read it. One says in talks with City. The other says City reps in London. Amounts to virtually the same thing. They've heard something. 606 also confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.