John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys calm down..a lot of gun jumping going on here.Patience is what MH said after listening to Take That,so I suggest you all log off..listen to Take That..and come back calmer for it.

Dobsy87 said:
Pam said:
Unless the radio station itself is wumming, then it's probably a pretty big development and it would mean Chelski have granted their permission.

You are making absolutely no sense. Put the whisky down.

City need permission to talk to John Terry otherwise it is tapping up. If we are talking to him, as the radio has said, Chelsea must have said ok.

Pam said:
Dobsy87 said:
Pam said:
Second poster on there has clearly heard it and is saying City have reps in London.

Look at it again mate, no one else has heard it. The OP is a wum.

That's not how I read it. One says in talks with City. The other says City reps in London. Amounts to virtually the same thing. They've heard something. 606 also confirm.

They are the same poster!

Dobsy87 said:
Pam said:
Unless the radio station itself is wumming, then it's probably a pretty big development and it would mean Chelski have granted their permission.

What the hell do you mean? If the station in question has good information, then of course its a big development.

Pam said:
Dobsy87 said:
Pam said:

What the hell do you mean? If the station in question has good information, then of course its a big development.

Its a wind up, dont you think more than one person in London masy have heard this and posted!

To be honest, I can't see London News getting this before anyone else.

It's got to be wishful thinking, SSN would be all over it if it came from somewhere like that. Hell, we haven't even had a Goal.com story saying he is in talks yet.

Pam said:
Dobsy87 said:
Pam said:

What station though? I've lived in London, and there is no such station as London News. Do you think it's possible that the OP might be making it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.