John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc1996 said:
Project said:
mcfc1996 said:
Project said:
I presume he means BBC London News. I also presume it's bullshit.

I thought London News was the cockney wanker version of North West Tonight.

He said radio though..

If I'm looking at the same thing mate he doesn't

oh ok. The programme on ITV is called London Tonight. So it's either that or BBC London News.

Either way it's clearly BS IMO as we'd be seeing more posts about it - millions of people watch those shows.

Giles said:
Sigh. There is NO media organisation (newspaper/radio/TV/pigeon carrier) that broadcasts/publishes/flies under the name London News. THIS IS A WIND UP everyone.

BBC London News. 6:30PM

That said I still think its a WUM

when you type in london news in google in brings up capital radio. dont no whether he means this station.

Giles said:
Sigh. There is NO media organisation (newspaper/radio/TV/pigeon carrier) that broadcasts/publishes/flies under the name London News. THIS IS A WIND UP everyone.

True. It's utter bollocks. Let's stop talking about it and pretend it never happened.

just looking at the televised fixtures on sky, noticed on the graphic for it they have a picture of Ferdinand (Rags captain) Fabregas (Arsenal captain) Gerrard (Liverpool captain) and er Lampard. Am I reading too much into this?

Fallingbostel Blue said:
just looking at the televised fixtures on sky, noticed on the graphic for it they have a picture of Ferdinand (Rags captain) Fabregas (Arsenal captain) Gerrard (Liverpool captain) and er Lampard. Am I reading too much into this?

I noticed that the second I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.