John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giles said:
Project said:
Giles said:
Sigh. There is NO media organisation (newspaper/radio/TV/pigeon carrier) that broadcasts/publishes/flies under the name London News. THIS IS A WIND UP everyone.

BBC London News. 6:30PM

That said I still think its a WUM

But it's never referred to as London News. It's referred to as BBC London.

Mate check the EPG - it's always referred to as BBC London News

I'm watching it right now. "a very good afternoon and welcome to BBC London News".

Paulmcfc2703 said:
the best thing to of come out today is that Terry is still to come out and deny the move.

And Chelsea are rushing out the new contract...John Obi Mikel...looks like Joe Cole...I'm just wondering why Chelsea are putting out all this positive news now. Plus of course a dig at City earlier when doing the Sturridge signing etc.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
the best thing to of come out today is that Terry is still to come out and deny the move.

And Chelsea are rushing out the new contract...John Obi Mikel...looks like Joe Cole...I'm just wondering why Chelsea are putting out all this positive news now. Plus of course a dig at City earlier when doing the Sturridge signing etc.

No question they have some quality players. But they are on the decline imo...

yep I'm with URG on that and have been all day...Chelsea are desperately try to spin positive here.

I actually expect the news to break around 11pm or so when no one is looking....good move by them if so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.