John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
when this city's interest in terry became public knowledge last Thursday, i thought their would be no chance he would come. However, a week has passed with no word from Terry himself, i'm getting more confident over this deal, whilst still remaining cautious

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Still no comment from JT?

If it was so cut and dried he was stayin then something would havebeen said!

All is not well at the Bridge he must obviously be thinking about it!

Thanks Sturridge for tellin JT why not to come to City!

Like hes goin to take any notice of you youve probably helped to make up his mind to come!

Sturridge like your "No" number Chelsea shirt you bench warmer!
dont you worry, he wont even make it that far.

theyve got kalou.

TedLoonBlue said:
Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
FrankboffCTID said:
TedLoonBlue said:
money aside one thing is bugging me and one thing only

why the fuck did GB sign????? after all that CL football shite last year

Freash start, the scousers were fookin him about all the time. So he listened to Mark Hughes who sold him our project. Methinks. Should be good for us.

bang on frank

i know he is good for us but my point is .. was he told that JT was on his way?

possibility

nhsuperstar said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
I am not saying one thing or another, just that it is so wierd that nobody and I mean NOBODY, is saying a thing. All parties. Just bizarre. This the day that more light was going to be shed on this JT situation. Never seen anything like it before. Got to love the drama though. (most of itwe do to ourselves lol) CTID

agree. it all seems really weird

we all know he wants to come and play with his mates shaun an baz

unlikelyfan19 said:
I am not saying one thing or another, just that it is so wierd that nobody and I mean NOBODY, is saying a thing. All parties. Just bizarre. This the day that more light was going to be shed on this JT situation. Never seen anything like it before. Got to love the drama though. (most of itwe do to ourselves lol) CTID

would you have it any other way

IS there any other way

If our tea lady were to ring in sick tomorrow morning, SSN would be spinning it as "unrest and instablity at MCFC"

TedLoonBlue said:
FrankboffCTID said:
TedLoonBlue said:
money aside one thing is bugging me and one thing only

why the fuck did GB sign????? after all that CL football shite last year

Freash start, the scousers were fookin him about all the time. So he listened to Mark Hughes who sold him our project. Methinks. Should be good for us.

bang on frank

i know he is good for us but my point is .. was he told that JT was on his way?

Not thought of it like that, but that is a definate close in my book. Nice sales technique. I keep thinking there gonna show are new signings all in one go. Never know. Been dreaming for 28 years now. Never slept better.

Pam said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

It is weird because we know that the media don't usually need much of an excuse to start rumour mongering.

like several posters have said on here. if it was Ireland or Robbie, one of our own, we would really want to hear something. anything. its all heading one way for me. "Mr Chelsea" aint happy anymore

unlikelyfan19 said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

would you have it any other way

IS there any other way

not that i'v ever known. better this way eh........... and it makes me laugh that all the other top 4 teams seem to be realising that we've got a great case for players to come here. bring them on

Forzacitizens said:
when this city's interest in terry became public knowledge last Thursday, i thought their would be no chance he would come. However, a week has passed with no word from Terry himself, i'm getting more confident over this deal, whilst still remaining cautious

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^ if he was just after a pay rise in line with frank i think he would of sed something by now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.