John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobsy87 said:
keemcfc said:
nhsuperstar said:
phil58 said:
I've been thinking about this Terry transfer and something doesn't add up. Obviously MH identified the fact we needed a centre half and a leader. There are plenty of centre halves in the world who could do a job for us so why Terry. What I mean is surely Terry is one of the people that MH would not attempt to buy given the fact he IS Mr Chelsea , spent his career there and obviously has a big say on what goes on.
In other words MH must have been given some encouragement from somewhere to even attempt to sign him and that could only come from Terry himself.Whether that came direct from Terry to Hughes or via England team mates isn't known but their must be some contact to start this transfer saga.
Given that senario I would say their is a better than even chance that Terry will indeed sign.
Just my opinion - ready to be shot down!

no need to shoot you down mate. i think you are absolutely spot on with this
or it could come from adug? (obviously)

Erm, yeah, that's where this has come from: the top. They are targeting the world cup in South Africa for marketing reasons: hence we bid for Eto'o (African player of the year), Terry (captain of one of the favourites to win, hence could be lifting the World Cup next summer) and Puyol (captain of one of the other favourites to win).

Terry won't come off. He's using us for contractual reasons. Why we're doing this again I don't know, because it's so frickin obvious by now that it's boring.

agreed. if terry was really bothered he could have pushed it through last week. He's after more money, anyone getting their hopes over this transfer is in for disappointment.

What is this about him demanding talks with Abromovich about their transfer ambitions? That would annoy me a bit, if I was a Chelski fan. Just because of the arrogance of it or even because it sounds like an excuse. If it's true. They are very wound up about this, now, the Chelski fans.

Hey I've just spent 6 of my working hours glued to this again...sorry I read it quickly then ran out to tell my staff to get the finger out ;-)

I should actually see if I can keep the job as long as this window lasts cause I doubt it ;-)

mancityscot said:
FantasyIreland said:
t j h blue manc said:
john terry spotted in hale about 1 houre ago,with his agent,coulde it be on after all.lets hope.

Spotted by who and where exactly?

And you're a RAG until proven otherwise.

Plus you joined merely 2 weeks ago, you could be a dipper or a spud
he was spotted going in the britania hotel,my brother in laws father works in a wine bar facing he seen him going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.