John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chelsea are determined to make it look like Terry has engineered this move ll himself and it's nothing to do with them then he could very well bottle it, in the words of Mr Cook. Don't want to piss on the bonfire but it wouldn't surprise me.

city diehard said:
mancity25 said:
Another one spursmad has right.

yes because he got eto'o spot on!

He did actually. Read his posts properly.

He said Eto'o agreed to join.... it's not his fault Barcelona were making it difficult for the deal to go through.

Naws said:
mancity25 said:
Another one spursmad has right.

Also all those reports say no transfer request officially handed in...

That's just a strategic thing, mate. He's hardly going to hand in a transfer request when his official stance is he only wants to talk to City. He's been tapped up, of course he has, but he's hardly going to go public with that.

I believe this Tevez deal by Tuesday is rubbish.

MEN speculated a couple of days ago that concerns over the contract were holding up the deal, and that City would like to complete by the time they fy to SA. I'm sure they would.

On the basis of that everyone is now quoing Tuesday. Don't think theres anything in it other than plagiarism, and speculation.

The Terry story has some concrete statements which suggest there could be something on. Find it funny that the media are now portraying Terry has some crock on his last legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.