John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfie Boy said:
TaylorWill07 said:
Alfie Boy said:
common sense.

ah so you meant to say , in your opinion !

i know common sense is correct so i know he will not sign for us.

Fair do's mate , listen i think your probably correct in what you say , i also dont Think Terry will leave chelsea . Hope im wrong though obviously , Fair play though to us for trying .[/quote]

yeye definetly im so glad weve gone for him, hes a class act but i just cant see him leaving.

rhysonaldinho said:
sniff said:
rhysonaldinho said:
sniff said:
No you cant.

Okay

Well your rubbishing someones post with an equaly inept argument, just thought id point out your hypocracy

No, im pointing out that I have heard the same thing over and over again.

So has every body else, but it isnt going to change that fact that the guy is passing on what he has heard. The is a place to disscuss transfer rumors is it not??, id suggest if you dont want to read rumors without taking them as just that. What are you doning on here???

coop said:
Taylor is just being realistic, everybody on here seems to get carried away and the we look fuckin stupid when we don't get the player.

finally. if we get him ill totally hold my hands up but no for me it wont happen.

I said the same about eto n just got abuse for an hour. would be great to get them but ur prob right mate and theres no need for the abuse at all

samharris said:
nmc said:
samharris said:
Who's Chiellini ??

You mean where's Chiellini ? Nailed on to sign for us a way back! Pity really he's one hell of a player.

The way he pretended to play badly against Brasil was a joy to watch..

robinho had a bad spell, does that mean hes a bad player? ill answer that for you NO.

if Taylorwill07 says Terry isn't coming you should expect him to be on the plane to South Africa midweek !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.