John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
coop said:
Taylor is just being realistic, everybody on here seems to get carried away and the we look fuckin stupid when we don't get the player.
i dont mind looking stupid ! i keep gettig excited about the players were linked with . oh its good to be a blue

sniff said:
So has every body else, but it isnt going to change that fact that the guy is passing on what he has heard. The is a place to disscuss transfer rumors is it not??, id suggest if you dont want to read rumors without taking them as just that. What are you doning on here???

It's also a board to give an opinion on the transfer rumors is it not? that would explain why im posting on here.
are you saying that I cant disagree with somebody?

Im not having a go at the guy, my point is that you should take rumors like this with a pinch of salt.

I read this morning that Bruno Alves is our 'plan B' should the Terry thing not work out....why not just make him a 'plan A' and save ourselves all this fooking hassle?

He is a quality player, and no realistic Englishman thinks Terry will be lifting the World Cup FFS, we always choke....personally, I'm not expecting next year to be any different (we'll get to the semis though)

why is it that in a debate forum you are not allowed to have your own opinion?

I mean FFS if one guy speaks rubbish then just ignore him instead of making the next 4-5 pages a competition about who can slaughter or ridicule the guy the most. Sometimes we actually lose good information on thar account and I'm actually sometimes amused over the fact that we do support the same team...

Not much good spirit on here and by God we are actually talking about John Terry and Tevez, not some league 2 player....

rhysonaldinho said:
sniff said:
So has every body else, but it isnt going to change that fact that the guy is passing on what he has heard. The is a place to disscuss transfer rumors is it not??, id suggest if you dont want to read rumors without taking them as just that. What are you doning on here???

It's also a board to give an opinion on the transfer rumors is it not? that would explain why im posting on here.
are you saying that I cant disagree with somebody?

Im not having a go at the guy, my point is that you should take rumors like this with a pinch of salt.

yeah but be construcive about it, rather than saying you know he is wrong for a fact when the truth is you dont.

Great read in media at last sorry if it has been posted b4
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/andy_dunn/401840/Why-John-Terry-should-go-Move-would-be-great-for-football.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/a ... tball.html</a>

Cityfan-Denmark said:
why is it that in a debate forum you are not allowed to have your own opinion?

I mean FFS if one guy speaks rubbish then just ignore him instead of making the next 4-5 pages a competition about who can slaughter or ridicule the guy the most. Sometimes we actually lose good information on thar account and I'm actually sometimes amused over the fact that we do support the same team...

Not much good spirit on here and by God we are actually talking about John Terry and Tevez, not some league 2 player....

Die in a fire, woman.

Only kidding ;)

I agree with your point though, and think that many fans seem to have delousion of granduer at the moment.

Just read this on MEN site. Someone either knows something or having a complete guess!!!

"terry will have a medical at manchester city tommorow monday and he will sign for manchester city on tuesday"
bluejedi,
12/07/2009 at 13:15

Blue Indian said:
Just read this on MEN site. Someone either knows something or having a complete guess!!!

"terry will have a medical at manchester city tommorow monday and he will sign for manchester city on tuesday"
bluejedi,
12/07/2009 at 13:15
try window number 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.