John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Blue Indian said:
Just read this on MEN site. Someone either knows something or having a complete guess!!!

"terry will have a medical at manchester city tommorow monday and he will sign for manchester city on tuesday"
bluejedi,
12/07/2009 at 13:15

Haha, was just about to post that myself! I'm not saying he's right because I'll believe it when I see it. I follow the MEN forum every now and again but for those who regularly follow it hasn't Bluejedi got a decent track record? I seem to remember it being him that posted reliable info before the takeover last year? Can any of the regular MEN forum ppl confirm whether this guy is reliable or just another attention seeker?

I read that forum regularly and you are correct when you say bluejedi had correct information about the ADUG takeover. Whether this information is correct or not I haven't got a clue, despite wanting to belive it! We will all know in around 24 hours whether he is telling the truth or not I suppose.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Blue Indian said:
Just read this on MEN site. Someone either knows something or having a complete guess!!!

"terry will have a medical at manchester city tommorow monday and he will sign for manchester city on tuesday"
bluejedi,

Haha, was just about to post that myself! I'm not saying he's right because I'll believe it when I see it. I follow the MEN forum every now and again but for those who regularly follow it hasn't Bluejedi got a decent track record? I seem to remember it being him that posted reliable info before the takeover last year? Can any of the regular MEN forum ppl confirm whether this guy is reliable or just another attention seeker?

I read that forum regularly and you are correct when you say bluejedi had correct information about the ADUG takeover. Whether this information is correct or not I haven't got a clue, despite wanting to belive it! We will all know in around 24 hours whether he is telling the truth or not I suppose.

well i hope we hear something the next hours

Damocles said:
Pam said:
Most excellent read.

waynes-world_l.jpg

Most excellent.

Got a warm fuzzy feeling,had me worried for a minute I,m at that age lol

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Blue Indian said:

bluejedi,

Thanks for clearing that up! I thought it was him, distinctive username! Like you said, not long to wait to see if he's telling truth.....fingers crossed!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Blue Indian said:

bluejedi,

Can anyone post a link to this forum as I am on the MEN website and can't find it.
Thanks.

pure_citizen21 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Blue Indian said:

bluejedi,

Can anyone post a link to this forum as I am on the MEN website and can't find it.
Thanks.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1125600_city_drop_etoo_bid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... p_etoo_bid</a>

jellert said:
pure_citizen21 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Blue Indian said:

bluejedi,

Thanks.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1125600_city_drop_etoo_bid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... p_etoo_bid</a>

Thanks a lot man, I deeply appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.