John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancboy123 said:
Bellamys caddy i think u might be right, but a written transfer request might not be necessary, rumour and innuendo is enough to do it in most cases. Us football fans in this country are a fickle bunch, in italy or spain if this saga was happening the fans would all be begging for him to stay ala the kaka saga.

In this country however for some strange reason we are a bit different and as soon as we hear a player might be leaving our immediate respnse he's shit, always injured, not worth the money, can get someone else into replace him for that money etc etc. This can be seen with the rags reactions to Ronaldo, villas reactions to barry and chelseas reaction to terry and he hasnt even gone or said he wants to go

Yeah I know what you mean about the fans reaction, it's like a defensive mechanism so they won't be as gutted when the player actually goes! Like you say the Chelsea fans are already making those noises without Terry saying a word. Very fickle! It's more Chelsea as a club that I'm extremely sceptical about, losing Terry would be a major blow and I think they'll do everything they can to save face publicly. Chelsea don't need the money and if they call Terry's bluff and insist that he demands the move my concern is that when push comes to shove Terry won't be prepared to be public enemy number 1.

The ITK comment relates to the MEN messageboard under the Etoo discussion.

Someone called Bluejedi said he was due for a medical on Monday.

Meaningless unless the story can be verified

Bluemoon115 said:
alera said:
Odds have dropped again today. 13/8 to come 1/2 to stay at Chelsea.

Is that good then in terms of him comming to us ?

Depends on what the odds were before.

We was 10/1 then 5/1 then when Ancolotti come out and said he's staying it went back out to 10/1 and 1/5 to stay at Chelsea. The Odds are still in their favor but it's very close. I think this will be cleared up one way or other this week before we go to SA and they go America.

Marvin said:
The ITK comment relates to the MEN messageboard under the Etoo discussion.

Someone called Bluejedi said he was due for a medical on Monday.

Meaningless unless the story can be verified

and does 'bluejedi' have a previous history?

Tend to agree with u but i think terry is gonna be public enemy number 1 regardless of the way he goes, if he requests a move then hes scum, if chelsea accept a bid, he can still turn down the move so hes scum, he hasnt spoken out to say he wants to stay so hes scum, they are turned whichever way he goes

I am a little surprised but I can not stop myself smiling, how fast Chelsea fans had turned on Terry.

Well...

When in Danger
Or in Doubt
Run in Circles
Scream and Shout...

:D

i don't really like posting the ITK stuff because of getting slated from my own fellow supporters, however i did mention on a thread i think from sm321 prior to him that (this signing is still nailed on) hope I'm right and i did state i dont believe it myself.

im looking forward to the back lash !

Well if John Terry didn't want to come to City he would already have said that in the media........ So i think something is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.