John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project said:
Probably a fair comment. Can't think of too many of the best top 4 players who have left at their peak to join another Premier League club

The only one that springs to mind is Andy Cole.

ashley cole is another....

warpig said:
Project said:
Probably a fair comment. Can't think of too many of the best top 4 players who have left at their peak to join another Premier League club

The only one that springs to mind is Andy Cole.

ashley cole is another....

Yep. Alan Shearer to a lesser extent.

Paul Lake :tu

its amazing how the chelsea fans have turned on terry,even calling for him to lose the england captaincy!!
which suggests that they are conceding defeat in him coming to city,or they have got to know from sauces in chelsea that he is on his way??
this is the very same "mr chelsea" who wasnt going anywere at the begiining of the week.

sam221985 said:
big blueballs said:
surely this week is to soon for any developments the biggest clue for me is if he does not get on the plane to america with the rest of the chelsea squad

also the chelsea fans are a disgrace they are slagging JT off on various forums already and he has not said or done anything yet they are also calling for him to be stripped of the england captaincy if he leaves stamford bridge because he would be a traitor and could not be trusted by cappello

very sad

that's the bit that made me laugh, I left a comment about it on the NOTW article - how deluded are they to think he would be stripped of the England captaincy simply for moving clubs lol ?

the sense of entitlement of the 'big 4' fans beggars belief sometimes!

The Chelsea fans weren't so high and mighty when they were tapping Steven Gerrard up.

They were telling the scousers to "get over it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.