John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Cityfan-Denmark said:
somebody wish to give a feedback on what this Paul Lake guy has to say???

Paul lake guy??? fcuk me mate he would possibly of been a city legend had it not been for injury. You not been following city that long?

Lay off on him a bit mate and everyone else, he's foreign and may follow City due to being a Copenhagen or Aalborg fan after we played them in the UEFA Cup.

BlueMoon93 said:
The Fixer said:
Cityfan-Denmark said:

Paul lake guy??? fcuk me mate he would possibly of been a city legend had it not been for injury. You not been following city that long?

Lay off on him a bit mate and everyone else, he's foreign and may follow City due to being a Copenhagen or Aalborg fan after we played them in the UEFA Cup.

He may aslo be quite young so maybe not come across Paul Lake

BlueMoon93 said:
The Fixer said:
Cityfan-Denmark said:

Whoaa hold your horses i'm not laying into the kid!

BlueMoon93 said:
The Fixer said:
Cityfan-Denmark said:

No ones been particularly nasty mate, I think we were all just a little taken aback.

BlueMoon93 said:
The Fixer said:
Cityfan-Denmark said:

Well said...we will have new fans from around the world and we shouldnt be like this..theres a right and a wrong way to reply to his post..unfortunately most chose the wrong way..
"Cityfan-Denmark" please ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.