John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tevez, and Terry were to join City, then there would not be much to choose between City and Chelsea.

Chelsea's team is past its best, and needs a major overhaul, and I suspect that is part of Terry's complaint

de niro said:
the squabbling and abuse stops now.

werenotworthy128621860874600034.jpg

Marvin said:
If Tevez, and Terry were to join City, then there would not be much to choose between City and Chelsea.

Chelsea's team is past its best, and needs a major overhaul, and I suspect that is part of Terry's complaint

dont forget lescott too, we will be there or there abouts with that lot.

de niro said:
Marvin said:

dont forget lescott too, we will be there or there abouts with that lot.

If Cooke can land them and if Hughes can gel them together then we will be looking at something special in the making

the be all and end all of it this city have as much chance of wining something this season as chelsea
chelsea have no chance of wining the league or the champions league as there squad is not capable as we have see over the past few seasons
city have no chance in my opinion of wining the league this season hope im wrong but cant see it and we definatley have no chance of wining the CL for obvious reasons
so that leaves the FAC and league cup this season city will definatley have a good go at these cup competions so if you were JT why not go to a club that will pay you double for challenging for the same trophies i know were i would go

also chelsea have not exactly shown any conviction in the transfer market which will set alarm bells off in JTs mind where as city are prepared to invest heavily in the team to achieve what JT craves it may be in a few years but we will acheive it wear as chelsea in my opinion have had there chance and it has past them by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.