John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
barryo said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
Phil.mcfc said:
Mate, Your probably a scruffy cockney who sells belts on a market, And in your spare time collects stamps. Do one nobby
Whats wrong Big Phil?

Mods I think its time to say Bye Bye to this joker.

Being tolerant of other clubs fans has caused too many issues recently.
I think we need to look closer to home TBH

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Fans coming from elsewhere, like myself, have to be civil. We shouldn't be provoking a reaction. We should be here to discuss the events which are affecting both of our clubs. I say we shouldn't act like dicks and hopefully we won't get abuse.

barryo said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
Phil.mcfc said:
Mate, Your probably a scruffy cockney who sells belts on a market, And in your spare time collects stamps. Do one nobby
Whats wrong Big Phil?

I didn´t start this.

I only ask to change my username. But then some muppets had their fun.

Project said:
Not sure how you can come to the conclusion that Chelsea have no chance of winning the league. Sure the have some ageing players but Cole, Lampard, Essien, Cole, Cech, Boswinga, Zhirkov etc all in their peak years. A few younger players around too like Mikel and now Sturridge.
Lack of investment in their playing squad since the Mourinho years will catch up with them sooner rather than later. They have some great players, but players like Drogba and Anelka will be 32 and 31 next season.

Marvin said:
Project said:
Not sure how you can come to the conclusion that Chelsea have no chance of winning the league. Sure the have some ageing players but Cole, Lampard, Essien, Cole, Cech, Boswinga, Zhirkov etc all in their peak years. A few younger players around too like Mikel and now Sturridge.
Lack of investment in their playing squad since the Mourinho years will catch up with them sooner rather than later. They have some great players, but players like Drogba and Anelka will be 32 and 31 next season.

sure but as of this season they are still in the mix for the title

Numptyed said:
barryo said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
Phil.mcfc said:
Whats wrong Big Phil?

I think we need to look closer to home TBH

Tal Ben Haim..........whats he been up to now!!!! ;-]

Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
barryo said:
Chelsea6ManCity0 said:
Phil.mcfc said:
Whats wrong Big Phil?

I didn´t start this.

I only ask to change my username. But then some muppets had their fun.

You came on a city forum with a name like that, But no, your being civil, My fault

Marvin said:
Project said:

I think Abramovic will realise this and get out the wallet again (to start buying young players from elsewhere- which to be fair, he has) and start giving our youth players a turn. Players like Stoch, Macienne together with young players bought from elsewhere now and world class players bought at their peak are the future.

I'd say Ballack will be out next year and replaced by Dzagoev (I think that's how you spell his name).

Definitely need more strikers, though. All we know is that Abramovic won't just abandon the team at this point.

Conversely, selling Terry could help our cause quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.